Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

allanddd
Novice

Time to move on

Post by allanddd »

We have been
* insulted (BOD/Carbery
* screwed (IRFU
* Let down by players ( take your pick
* poorly managed of the pitch (Slogan
* taken for a ride (coaches

We can wallow in self pity and victim hood or we can do what the Munster boys say “Stand up and fight”
We need to draw a line in the sand and look to the future and stop looking back
I agonised long and hard about renewing my ST but I did because if ever we need to get behind our team this is the season
That is not to say we follow blindly ,if our management,coaches or more importantly our players do not give 100% to the cause we should call them out . If the players are not up to it or don’t want to be here then give them a cheque and get rid of them
Our expectations for the season ahead may be limited but as long as the team give 100% every week that will do me
Let’s face it can’t get any worse so let’s look forward to giving all the visiting teams a really hard time (especially Leinster and Munster)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by BR »

allanddd wrote:... if ever we need to get behind our team this is the season
When does it stop being my team?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I've always been behind the team. Lions led by donkeys. feck the IRFU

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I am in agreement with your overall sentiment. I hope our boys can channel their anger next season.

Dead wood such as VDM and Rodney need to be ditched asap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UR bot trying the hard sell for a season ticket on the UAFC. Seen it all now.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Here’s a novel idea, what about UR getting behind the fans, you know the guys that spend their hard earned cash .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

I am no UR bot a St holder for 15 years I take exception to your response an example of the victim hood I referred to Also maybe with new management UR will now give more respect to the fans
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I would like to think whoever takes over realises fans have been alienated and lied to as well, it is perhaps the lies that have been peddled and statements issued that only a fool would accept is worse than the actual play on the pitch.
Seems to be a decent batch of young players coming through the academy thanks to Campbell and Anderson which gives a bit of future hope.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

allanddd wrote:I am no UR bot a St holder for 15 years I take exception to your response an example of the victim hood I referred to Also maybe with new management UR will now give more respect to the fans
Allanddd
Don't fret.
Dave is demented and psychological intervention has been arranged. Your thoughts represent probably 95 per cent of UR supporters but I am afraid that you will be hounded off this forum.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

No need for Allen to leave unless he is the sensitive type.

He has some perfectly valid points. And it's refreshing to see someone who isn't quite as pessimisticly resigned to the carp we've seen in recent seasons.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

allanddd wrote:I am no UR bot a St holder for 15 years I take exception to your response an example of the victim hood I referred to Also maybe with new management UR will now give more respect to the fans
Ok fair enough but can you complete the captcha below just to be sure?Image
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Fortyniner wrote:
Allanddd
Don't fret.
Dave is demented and psychological intervention has been arranged. Your thoughts represent probably 95 per cent of UR supporters but I am afraid that you will be hounded off this forum.
Only the thin skinned leave here, if you want a real batch of miners try the URSC Facebook page, both lots of extremists on it
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

Dave I don’t have to prove anything to you .....try not being a dave .....just move on
Are you a ST holder?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

allanddd wrote:Dave I don’t have to prove anything to you .....try not being a dave .....just move on
Are you a ST holder?
I was just playing. Welcome to the board.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

allanddd wrote:Dave I don’t have to prove anything to you .....try not being a dave .....just move on
Are you a ST holder?
I like you
I have already moved on
UR at home are dead to me and the combined USoL are united in this
I will still visit away games and hopefully take a trip to support our forgotten 2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk