Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Time to move on

Post by Tender »

I now set my alarm clock half an hour earlier. I like to get up really early to hate Nucifecker.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Oul Nuala... I probably still would. My dîck flies no flags.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:
therealspratt wrote:She's funny enough now, hopefully all have a grand day out.
You also agreed that Paddy & Stuart should be sacked and never return so you’re not exactly a quality reference
You see 222, I'm too busy blathering on all subjects under the sun and insulting morons to remember who said what. Fair fecks to you for mailing that one. Shameful Sprattie.

#bringthemhome
#FOFIRFUCs
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
You also agreed that Paddy & Stuart should be sacked and never return so you’re not exactly a quality reference
You see 222, I'm too busy blathering on all subjects under the sun and insulting morons to remember who said what. Fair fecks to you for mailing that one. Shameful Sprattie.

#bringthemhome
#FOFIRFUCs
It's first class not-movin-on-manship from 222. He's our hero today.

FBOI
FIRFU
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Terrible post spratt
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:

#bringthemhome
#FOFIRFUCs
It's first class not-movin-on-manship from 222. He's our hero today.

FBOI
FIRFU
Let's not forget FO Vodafuckingphone.

222 "not mover on of the day" :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The unfortunate truth is there are out walking in the streets weemen who would gladly spit roast anything with a meat and two veg .

And the trial gave them a rallying point and an opportunity to castrate the male ego which is part and parcel of Rugby .

With the hue and cry and pure hate evident in social media in the short term there was no quick fix after the Ulster Branch and IRFU failed to make any announcement of their intentions before the verdict should the players be found innocent.

Such a statement in no way would compromise the trial since the fact there was a trial would be grounds to say some sort punishment should be imposed the revelations during the course of the trial should have had no bearing on the nature of the punishment .

Because not guilt is the equivalent of innocent in a criminal court were judgement is solely based on the evidence .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
therealspratt wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
Still stand by that.
So a life ban from playing rugby in Ireland, for what exactly?
We don't know!

Or at least, I don't know.

Neither do I know if Spratt knows more than we know. Perhaps he does. Who knows?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Actress Kirsten Bell. Is worried about Prince Charming. What a d1ckhead.

Kissing without consent
Bell also asks her daughters about the "Snow White" book when talking about consent when it comes to, at best, Prince Charming's presumptuous behavior.

"Don't you think that it's weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission? Because you can not kiss someone if they're sleeping!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:Actress Kirsten Bell. Is worried about Prince Charming. What a d1ckhead.

Kissing without consent
Bell also asks her daughters about the "Snow White" book when talking about consent when it comes to, at best, Prince Charming's presumptuous behavior.

"Don't you think that it's weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission? Because you can not kiss someone if they're sleeping!
I normally don't advocate the trashing of weemin unless they are called Margaret Thatcher. Let's be kind and simply say Ms Bell is away with the Pixies. Obviously, her daughter's should immediately be taken into care. :duh:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jetstream wrote:Actress Kirsten Bell. Is worried about Prince Charming. What a d1ckhead.

Kissing without consent

I normally don't advocate the trashing of weemin unless they are called Margaret Thatcher. Let's be kind and simply say Ms Bell is away with the Pixies. Obviously, her daughter's should immediately be taken into care. :duh:
Keira Knightly too.

Nibblers (remember them?) used to theme their burgers 'round Snow White.

The foot long jumbo hotdog was a "Prince Charming" :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kissing without consent

So that's Keira Knightley, Kirsten Bell and Kristen Bell all worried about Disney films and Grimm stories then.

Quite right, I was down at Kiltonga Nature Reserve this morning and couldn't get near the place for all these weemen trying to find a frog to kiss in the hope they will become a princess.

People take these things soooo literally! :duh:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Hard to ask permission since Snow White was in a fûcking coma

What a time to be alive!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jimmy Saville would be turning in his grave, ffs.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

What, a long long time ago in a land far away? Once upon a time?

Still not enough time to move on.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.