Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Time to move on

Post by Tender »

I’m confused, did Paddy and Stu take the remorseful one in the air.... ? Was it one of those swing devices? I thought she gave head. I didn’t think she’d landed on it. WTF are you on about?

You seem to be working way too hard to justify the injustice of FIRFUC’s decision and the clear bias which must serve as an embarrassment to anyone who lives south of our nine counties.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Tender - I just want to clear this up now: I am not trying to justify anything. From the outset on this I stated very clearly I do not agree with the action taken by the IRFU. What I am trying to do is to explain the reasons why different actions were taken for similar activities by using a rugby analogy. Or to put it as bluntly as I can - Explaining why the action was not one borne of anti-Ulster sentiment in the IRFU.

Let me ask something - If this matter had not ended up in court would Jackson and Olding have received any punishment from the IRFU?

Oh and lastly I'm on record here since I started posting on this site that I am very far from an admirer of the IRFU golden circle. However I, and I only speak for myself, have never allowed that to interfere with my supporting of my team, Ireland.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Nope, not working. Support FIRFUC’s team?... not after all of the above.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Shan wrote:Tender - I just want to clear this up now: I am not trying to justify anything. From the outset on this I stated very clearly I do not agree with the action taken by the IRFU. What I am trying to do is to explain the reasons why different actions were taken for similar activities by using a rugby analogy. Or to put it as bluntly as I can - Explaining why the action was not one borne of anti-Ulster sentiment in the IRFU.

Let me ask something - If this matter had not ended up in court would Jackson and Olding have received any punishment from the IRFU?

Oh and lastly I'm on record here since I started posting on this site that I am very far from an admirer of the IRFU golden circle. However I, and I only speak for myself, have never allowed that to interfere with my supporting of my team, Ireland.

What a load of crap. What action was taken against Frankie Sheehan when he head butted an Irish supporter in the face?
I suppose he's still a "legend". You had another player who killed someone in a drink drive incident. Is he still welcome in Thomond Park..
As for your famous threesome which ruined the girl's life and career, wasn't there a video made where one of the players roared "called me n1gger bitch".
Then I suppose the rules are different in Munster.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Tender - I just want to clear this up now: I am not trying to justify anything. From the outset on this I stated very clearly I do not agree with the action taken by the IRFU. What I am trying to do is to explain the reasons why different actions were taken for similar activities by using a rugby analogy. Or to put it as bluntly as I can - Explaining why the action was not one borne of anti-Ulster sentiment in the IRFU.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No of course not, you are just going to such lengths to "explain" the FIRFUC's decision so us poor Nordies can understand and move on with our usual unquestioning support of the FIRFU. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They say God loves a trier................ of course, there is no God, so save your efforts.

I wonder where you see the dividing line between "not one borne of anti-Ulster sentiment in the IRFU" and not given a tinker'swank about what them caving in to sponsors has done to Ulster Rugby on top of the destruction already started a year ago by Nuciwankstain?

Picture if you will the Ireland team without Murray & the almost as important Sexton. Frankly, without those two, they'd not win a damn thing.

Now use your imagination and try to understand the consequences of similarly important players to Ulster, Pienaar & Jackson, never mind the equally damaging, but unavoidable, loss of Payne and you just might begin to grasp a little of the huge frustration and irritation which causes my outright and unmendable hatred of the Warren Gatland, the FIRFU.

And all because of Nucifora & a lying bitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

PS how many injury replacements have Munster had in the last 2/3 years? He has consistently turned down every approach for one by Ulster in the same period. But no, of course, there is no anti-Ulster bias.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:

What a load of crap. What action was taken against Frankie Sheehan when he head butted an Irish supporter in the face?
I suppose he's still a "legend". You had another player who killed someone in a drink drive incident. Is he still welcome in Thomond Park..
As for your famous threesome which ruined the girl's life and career, wasn't there a video made where one of the players roared "called me n1gger bitch".
Medal for Sheehan, everyoine supporting that shower needs a head to the nose. :cheers: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Anyone for moving on? Me neither, fu'ck that at least another couple of good months grumping before the season starts and nobody watches Ulster matches any more. Sold out yet again by the FIFRU. Premier Sports my hole, it's the ice hockey channel for wannabe Seppos.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Nope, not moved on.

Will never darken the pish pot again.

Shove your shoulder up yer hole
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's only been 71 days.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

222toHounslow wrote:
Shove your shoulder up yer hole
That's taken "trying to lick yer own elbow" to a different level.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Jetstream wrote:

OK I don't know about the Frankie Sheehan incident and that's the truth. He is not a legend though. I doubt you'd find too many here with much good to say about him.

Eddie Halvey was already retired when he was handed his sentence. I don't have any sympathy for anybody who is driving while drunk. I can't say too much openly here but there are good reasons he was only found guilty of dangerous driving and got a seven month suspended sentence. However I wouldn't have anything to do with him now and I've not seen him at Thomond Park or indeed anywhere for years.

I understand that is correct about the video. It isn't relevant to the point I made though. Nobody dragged this into court and made a national scandal of it. Like I said - Similar action with a different outcome and consequently a different action by the IRFU.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Oh and by the way I'm not even attempting to get Nordies to stop questioning anything. I'm quite happy to make an attempt to answer as many questions as possible but please remember I'm neither a spokesman for the IRFU nor do I know every little detail of every bad thing done by Munster and Leinster players over the years.....though I have it on good authority that every time they do something the IRFU secret free state service gets to work to mitigate the damage. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyone for moving on? Me neither, fu'ck that at least another couple of good months grumping before the season starts and nobody watches Ulster matches any more. Sold out yet again by the FIFRU. Premier Sports my hole, it's the ice hockey channel for wannabe Seppos.
Only a couple of months. Shur for feck sake you've been grumping for years now and that's unlikely to ever stop. Even if you were being administered a lethal injection you'd probably be whinging if you found out it was a Paddybast@rd giving the dose.....ya auld dog. :lol:
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Just back from enjoying a couple of pints sitting outside the Errigle in the sunshine, on account I've a day off tomorrow. I was feeling way too happy and content with life for a Sunday evening, so thought I'd check in here on the UAFC Gurn Fest Central just to bring things down a couple of notches.

That's better. Thanks lads. :thumleft: