Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Anyone know what the Ulster Scots is for transgender? Bound to be on a govt document somewhere.

The bogs in Derry Guildhall have Menfowk & Weeminfowk's Lavatries. "Lavatries" sounds completely made up to me.
Well if it starts off as male and has balls off then it would be a stirk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:They’re after Gillette next.
‘Gillette, the best a person of non specific gender can get’ doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue.

We all know thembitches don’t shave a damn thing.
FO Gillette.

True story: around the time that Thierry Henry, cheating football lowlife robbed the Roman Empire of Ireland of a wrold cup place, the other "brand ambassadors"were golfing cheat, on & off the course, Eldrick Tont Woods & that nice Swiss chappie Mr Federer.

After the cheat handpassed ROI out of the world cup & Woods was being a dick, I wrote a stern letter to Gillette saying that I would be boycotting their every product should they not get rid of Henry & Woods.

Long story short they wrote back to me, saying that behaviour was not what they espoused but basically someone higher up the food chain made that sort of decision. I have been a Wilkinson Swordsman ever since.

FO Gillette.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yeah FOGillette.Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
‘Gillette, the best a person of non specific gender can get’ doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue.

FO Gillette.

True story: around the time that Thierry Henry, cheating football lowlife robbed the Roman Empire of Ireland of a wrold cup place, the other "brand ambassadors"were golfing cheat, on & off the course, Eldrick Tont Woods & that nice Swiss chappie Mr Federer.

After the cheat handpassed ROI out of the world cup & Woods was being a dick, I wrote a stern letter to Gillette saying that I would be boycotting their every product should they not get rid of Henry & Woods.

Long story short they wrote back to me, saying that behaviour was not what they espoused but basically someone higher up the food chain made that sort of decision. I have been a Wilkinson Swordsman ever since.

FO Gillette.
I thought you were a pork swordsman
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

To be honest, 222, that sort of thing is all very well but these days it's a toss-up which I'd prefer, a sheg or a good pint of stout. A few weeks back, when the blood was up on me one day, I said to Mrs Trousers, I think we should have some super sex. She gave me an old-fashioned look and said, I'll have the soup. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

FO Gillette.

FO Gillette.
I'm boycotting all razor manufacturers.

(Assuming Remington don't make razors, in which case I'm not boycotting their beard trimmer department)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

FO Gillette.

FO Gillette.

(Assuming Remington don't make razors, in which case I'm not boycotting their beard trimmer department)
You old hipster! :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

FO Gillette.

FO Gillette.

You old hipster! :lol:
Old is right.

I was a hipster before hipsterism had been invented.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

There was a thread about razors on here a while back (but it was probably all pictures and not searchable).

Was looking for blades the other day in a well known supermarket. They had a good 8 feet of isle set aside for their offering. Every combination you could think of. Single, double, triple, did I see quintuple blades with lube, with glide, with special oils for our poor wee sensitive bakes. Did they have proper safety razor blades? Did the fck? Don't do them, presumably because there isn't enough margin on a simple piece of steel.

Value added my árse!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Listen to me ye jessies.
Get yerself a Merkur razor and buy Merkur blades. Proper shave and cheap as chips. No Turbo Gazillion Blades Vibratingballix.
Get a Badger Brush and Prorasso soap. Naturally that’s for yer Daily Shave. At the weekend’s real Gents use a Dovo Solinger (proper German Steel) straight razor.

You’ve been helped.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Unless someone fancies a trip to their local Saudi consulate I would recommend staying on topic.

Day 189. Lest we move on.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Not moving on.
Ruan on tele in 30 minutes.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Tomorrow
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tender wrote:Tomorrow
Tomorrow French time?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tender wrote:Listen to me ye jessies.
Get yerself a Merkur razor and buy Merkur blades. Proper shave and cheap as chips. No Turbo Gazillion Blades Vibratingballix.
Get a Badger Brush and Prorasso soap. Naturally that’s for yer Daily Shave. At the weekend’s real Gents use a Dovo Solinger (proper German Steel) straight razor.

You’ve been helped.
Why would I spend that sort of money on a razor?
www.stoutboys.co.uk