Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

War of attrition
Novice

Re: Time to move on

Post by War of attrition »

Bart S wrote:
War of attrition wrote:You can try but Buddha in ulster I think Image not

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Could add some depth in the propping stakes though.
Image Image Image

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Allanddd
You will have realised by now that the inner core of this forum ie Baggys disciples, will jump on any one with a view different to theirs, and whilst they can abuse contributors they cannot take criticism of themselves or their opinions. They enjoy being angry and destructive, and I think we best leave them to it.
There is a bullying element to this which is best tackled by psychological help.............or a good boot in the bollucks, which normally brings bullying antics to a grinding halt.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Fortyniner wrote:They enjoy pretending to be angry and destructive,
Fixed that for you, Seven Goals. It's not real!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

49er that I take it makes me the Jesus of Suburbia, what with my disciples and all? Cool.

Tell you what Ballackie, if you read your own post there are lessons there for you. You imagine we are harsh on you because we disagree with you, however, it is simply that we recognise an arsehole when we see one. Being gayer than the next man, I'm expert on arseholes and you my dear friend are one.

And having diagnosed the problem, here is the remedy. If you would take the hissy fit tone from your posts and stop attempting to be Billy Big Balls, you might find you get a fair hearing, though don't expect people to agree with you for the sake of it. As I've said before to you and/or AllyBigBaps, I will personally (metaphorically) gub anybastard who attempts to deny you your rights to post, after that, it's all down to you to make your way and be considered less of a tossbag.

It's up to you. >stpat
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

49er it is clear there are 2 camps(baggy being as camp as the next man) Those with open ,constructive and logical minds who can look to the future and those that are not .
To those
“Fir feck sake get over it you tossers”
Me
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

allanddd wrote:49er it is clear there are 2 camps(baggy being as camp as the next man) Those with open ,constructive and logical minds who can look to the future and those that are not .
To those
“Fir feck sake get over it you tossers”
Me
Tell me titties, are you and 49er by any chance closely related? You have quickly formed this to & fro between you that reminds me of the good old days when Snipe & Grumps were our leading double act, and despite Grumps not being funny, considerably funnier than you lads.

To the casual observer, that's me >EW , it appears that the pair of you (sic) are uncommonly grumpy because nobody is buying your "moving on" schtik nor are we prepared to be lectured by a pair/or fewer of johnny come lately/s on what we should and shouldn't do say or think.

You'll find it is never easy changing a single person's opinions here...........god knows I've tried over the years, neither is it sensible to spout utter horseshite and present it as logic, most here have finely tuned bullshit detectors.

Now dear, it's bleedin' warm here, I've spent quite enough time on your woes, pip pip old bean.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Well said Senor Pantalones Holgados, I total agree with you.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

ALad and 49

There are those who enjoy Baggy's caustic pen and acid wit and buy most of his rumours and opinions; being of sound mind and a Doubtful Thomas, I expect ," some of his lies to be true " as I sense a closeness to source, but I also am old enough to realise that most sources have an axe to grind .

His dislike of D4 is long standing as is his non appreciation of Logan ( Cockatrice has it in for anyone with CEO before or after his name we have only had two since turning Pro and both have been equally unacceptable to him thus I fear for the next )

Time to move on;of course it is, but history teaches one to wary , especially when

A CEO has yet to be appointed

A Director of Rugby/Chief coach has yet to arrive

There has been a major upheaval in the squad with players retiring or getting shafted or injured in the last match

A change in backroom staff

A review be undertaken and the results awaited

Very few players have been recruited externally to strengthen the squad

Time to move on -- yes -- but to what -- when the information is zero .

All that is left to discuss is the past
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

And keep yer feckin mits off Rum as well ... he may be a brainless windbeg ... but he's our brainless windbeg ... Right!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I love you too Fleg

But I'll let you pick up the sixpence !!!!!
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rumsplaining
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:I love you too Fleg

But I'll let you pick up the sixpence !!!!!
Very wise Ron'n or I'd be up you like a rat up a drainpipe. I suspect with the heat here, & apparently there forebye, my gayness is at maximum revs.:lol:

I'm sitting out on my covered terrace with the ceiling fan going, gazing out over the lake and thinking, this place would be pretty good if only I had a shapely pair of buttocks to plunder.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

A very slight change of subject but moving on - how come Leinster can announce their Academy; names, positions, new guys, development promotions, dropped etc., etc., and Ulster Rugby cannot even provide this information never mind the senior team?!?!?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Setanta wrote:A very slight change of subject but moving on - how come Leinster can announce their Academy; names, positions, new guys, development promotions, dropped etc., etc., and Ulster Rugby cannot even provide this information never mind the senior team?!?!?
didn't think you were new to the non workings of Ulster :D but if I was making a guess, they probably don't know themselves
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

BaggyTrousers wrote:49er that I take it makes me the Jesus of Suburbia, what with my disciples and all? Cool.

Tell you what Ballackie, if you read your own post there are lessons there for you. You imagine we are harsh on you because we disagree with you, however, it is simply that we recognise an arsehole when we see one. Being gayer than the next man, I'm expert on arseholes and you my dear friend are one.

And having diagnosed the problem, here is the remedy. If you would take the hissy fit tone from your posts and stop attempting to be Billy Big Balls, you might find you get a fair hearing, though don't expect people to agree with you for the sake of it. As I've said before to you and/or AllyBigBaps, I will personally (metaphorically) gub anybastard who attempts to deny you your rights to post, after that, it's all down to you to make your way and be considered less of a tossbag.

It's up to you. >stpat
Absolutely agree with you Baggy.
100% bang on as ever.
The stuff written about us being your disciplines and hanging on your every word is a complete fallsehood.
Keep up the great work and don't be put off by these non believers.