Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:Can I play with your thread Dave? What a tapestry we’d weave.
You certainly can, Tender. You are one of our top shaggers.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Just in case anyone was thinking of moving on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46224157
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FBBCNI

They have to mention our boys in every article.
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Dave wrote:FBBCNI

They have to mention our boys in every article.
Unfortunately it's the juiciest sh1tsmearing story they have run for manys a year. Flies to sh1te and all that >EF
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Cockatrice I would seriously doubt that "Class " had any part to play in the decision .

The IRFU's biggest mistake was to allow the banner "IBELIEVERHER' to be displayed at a match and shown on television a
fu-king rallying call for every female with a chips on her shoulders .

The second mistake was to shut their trap when the complaints about Best attending the trial were aired what had he to apologise for or explain -- .

Best 's mistake was to attend on the second day after TOBYJUG had done his character assassination with the WHat's App messages --which actually proved nothing .

Having already suspended the players before the trial ( which in itself was possibly a prejudgement of the case ) the IRFU had shot themselves in the foot . At the time the players were suspended it looked like the proper decision but it failed to take into account the fact it would take another 9 months to get to Court which allowed the same chip on shoulder females prepare themselves to air every evil of mankind during the trial.

There will never same noise made by the media about Bum-Banditary or Kiddy-Fiddling as about rape regardless of the number of instances and the possible effects that such actions may have had on the victims. ( especially as the accused is now 73 with limited access to continue his perversion and every possibility of a severe hammering down an alley.
I've taken the diabolical fackin' liberty of quoting Ron'n in full to allow those who have blocked him to see this latest insulting horseshite.

My hackles rise when I see some dumb as dirt kuntish buffoon linking the lifting of gentlemen's attire with kiddiefiddling. There is no such link barring in the minds of the bigoted and ignorant, you >TWAK . :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Jeepers Rum you homophobic old bore.
Yes and thoroughly reprehensible to link "bum banditry" (which is legal between consenting adults) and "kiddy fiddling" in the same sentence.
Even assuming you and Rim'n share the same definition of bum banditry, if the acts took place in 1973, then your argument is slightly diminished.

*swidt
Horseshite, not diminished one iota.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ORHF.

Please fucķ off.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy you >EGEEK you totally missed the point .

But then a person who thinks the word

"Warren Gatland" is appropriate in at least 5 thread titles on the first page of Rugby Forum lacks any moral high ground or the right to criticise anyone .

And the powers that control the board should remove the threads at the earliest opportunity .

my point was that social media will not be mobilise in the interests of any male victim of sexual abuse and it was women and their use of social media was the reason the IRFU took action against the two victims of a false accusation.

It should also be noted that they are all victims of a single abuser .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Bart S wrote:Just in case anyone was thinking of moving on.

Feck me, when are they going to grow a pair

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Jackie Brown wrote:

Bryn comes over as a complete invertebrate unfortunately
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Bogbunny wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:

"It could be situations with the opposite sex,

What about all our gay and bisexual players?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy you >EGEEK you totally missed the point .

But then a person who thinks the word

"Warren Gatland" is appropriate in at least 5 thread titles on the first page of Rugby Forum lacks any moral high ground or the right to criticise anyone .

And the powers that control the board should remove the threads at the earliest opportunity .

my point was that social media will not be mobilise in the interests of any male victim of sexual abuse and it was women and their use of social media was the reason the IRFU took action against the two victims of a false accusation.

It should also be noted that they are all victims of a single abuser .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

When you resort to such contemptible bullshite, any point you make is irrelevant, you just shine out like a highly polished golden turd.

It never ceases to amaze me that many of our greatest hypocrites are more than happy to be hate mongering homophobic and misogynistic bigots but their blood runs cold when someone swears, pishtttt, you ridiculous old fossil.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Bogbunny wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:

That he does. Still not sure what he has achieved to be promoted to 'operations director'. He really has had some major failings, firstly as manager and more recently as OD and the signing off Ian Nagle. >flog
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Before taking the mote from my eye take the stave from your own
If youunderstood and read the post properly as a whole rather than nit-pick at one word you would realise you accuse me in the wrong because exactly when has male rape become and acceptable sexual practice which is exactly what the word describes .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:Before taking the mote from my eye take the stave from your own
If youunderstood and read the post properly as a whole rather than nit-pick at one word you would realise you accuse me in the wrong because exactly when has male rape become and acceptable sexual practice which is exactly what the word describes .

No it doesn't. It is a pejorative and somewhat archaic term for a homosexual. Nothing to do with rape.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall