Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Time to move on

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:That’s a very young David Dunseith.
Good call Tender! :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Cheers, I was Roisin Walsh in a previous life.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Both Rousin and Muster Dunseeeeeth now sadly tayty.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Both Rousin and Muster Dunseeeeeth now sadly tayty.
Talkback has never been the same.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

FatboyslimFat isn’t fit to carry Dunseith’s Bic. He’s a plastic hack and a horrible human.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

According to young Master Lowry it is time to move on

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/rugby-union/45968338

He has a lot to learn about being an Ulsterman.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I like Mike
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:FatboyslimFat isn’t fit to carry Dunseith’s Bic. He’s a plastic hack and a horrible human.
Creepy is a pompous condescending ar$e.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

One only need look through the window of his car to see the type of person he is. Attenborough sent a film crew in and they haven’t been heard of since.

Over 200 days... Bring them home.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Day 194. Lest we move on.

FBOI
FIRFU
FVF
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:One only need look through the window of his car to see the type of person he is. Attenborough sent a film crew in and they haven’t been heard of since.

Sorry. Thought you were talking about the nearlyasfatboy Crawley there. Worse than Nolan imo. Just a pretentious pseud.

Used to love Dunseith. There were times when I swear you could actually hear his eyeballs rolling :roll: :lol:
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Tender wrote:One only need look through the window of his car to see the type of person he is. Attenborough sent a film crew in and they haven’t been heard of since.

Sorry. Thought you were talking about the nearlyasfatboy Crawley there. Worse than Nolan imo. Just a pretentious pseud.

Used to love Dunseith. There were times when I swear you could actually hear his eyeballs rolling :roll: :lol:
In fairness to all presenters, fat, pretentious or otherwise handicapped, listening to a myriad of Norn Iron cretins is no picnic. Imagine trying to hold a programme together when listening to creeps such as Norman from Bangor & worse pontificating about what is right or wrong. Not for a goodly proportion of all the tea in China. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Used to love Dunseith. There were times when I swear you could actually hear his eyeballs rolling :roll: Image
In fairness to all presenters, fat, pretentious or otherwise handicapped, listening to a myriad of Norn Iron cretins is no picnic. Imagine trying to hold a programme together when listening to creeps such as Norman from Bangor & worse pontificating about what is right or wrong. Not for a goodly proportion of all the tea in China. :banghead:
Frank Mitchell seems to be fit to handle them at present, he will soon go totally crazy and finish up on Devinish Island in an orange sari though I think
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:stout:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Used to love Dunseith. There were times when I swear you could actually hear his eyeballs rolling :roll: Image
Frank Mitchell seems to be fit to handle them at present, he will soon go totally crazy and finish up on Devinish Island in an orange sari though I think
Frank is a treacherous littleshit, he interviewed me a few years ago and I had been told what he would refer to and what he wouldn’t. He almost immediately went to an area he was not supposed to, fortunately he’d have needed to be a much earlier riser to discombobulate an ould lad such as I. Chube, he should stick to the weather. :roll:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote::stout:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Frank is a treacherous littleshit, he interviewed me a few years ago and I had been told what he would refer to and what he wouldn’t. He almost immediately went to an area he was not supposed to, fortunately he’d have needed to be a much earlier riser to discombobulate an ould lad such as I. Chube, he should stick to the weather. :roll:
I've heard he is not the most popular man in UTV.

He must have been crowing when Burren stopped the mighty Kilcoo in their tracks.
Big Neville Southall