They want free video analysts but will pay for Bear!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: They want free video analysts but will pay for Bear!

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I always disliked Sparky more than the band. I could never take him seriously after he exposed us to ridicule at Twickinghouse 2012 when Leo turned up in rugby boots & creased him in the kicking competition.
Leo assaulted me a few weeks back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I always disliked Sparky more than the band. I could never take him seriously after he exposed us to ridicule at Twickinghouse 2012 when Leo turned up in rugby boots & creased him in the kicking competition.

Who, the Indian guy? You must have deserved it.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:

Who, the Indian guy? You must have deserved it.
No the fecking Lion

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I preferred it when he didn't take himself so seriously. Wore a pair of gutties and spent most of the game recumbent behind the dead ball line at the memorial end.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
I preferred it when he didn't take himself so seriously. Wore a pair of gutties and spent most of the game recumbent behind the dead ball line at the memorial end.
It all went down hill when they played to the trans agenda

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

BR wrote:

Amen ... you couldn't beat the moth eaten manic depressive that stood ringing wet behind the old Memorial stand in goal area ... looking like the Prozac had worn off and the arsé had just fallen out of his stocks and shares ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

He's been part of the problem since the make over.Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Why is UR going to pay someone to do this when they already have someone who will be free for every match, is the right shape and won’t cost them a single penny more?

Besides, “Hondy” has a certain ring to it.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Bart S wrote:Why is UR going to pay someone to do this when they already have someone who will be free for every match, is the right shape and won’t cost them a single penny more?

Besides, “Hondy” has a certain ring to it.
The useless ballbeg will be crocked by the end of the friendlies FFS. A couple of crouching down for some kid to take a selfie with him and he’ll fold to the deck like a busted deckchair and be stretchered off back to the farm.