New CEO - What do you want / who do you want?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

cardoc
Novice

Re: New CEO - What do you want / who do you want?

Post by cardoc »

How would Gordon Hamilton do as ceo he has a rugby past and proven business acumen :fleg:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cardoc wrote:How would Gordon Hamilton do as ceo he has a rugby past and proven business acumen :fleg:
Can't see him wanting the job as he already has a lot of work
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hamilton out

(From his current work)
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Hey Dave... What does it feel like to be pulled up by ORF... Why the feck should anyone pay heed to his advice when he hasnt listened to us explsining time and time again to him that he's a incoherent arsefoon for years now?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Hey Dave... What does it feel like to be pulled up by ORF... Why the feck should anyone pay heed to his advice when he hasnt listened to us explsining time and time again to him that he's a incoherent arsefoon for years now?
SOOOOO "Petty Crappy" of you to say that, fleg.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It's like youve been grupper kicked in yhe nads by a wet brick....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

cardoc wrote:How would Gordon Hamilton do as ceo he has a rugby past and proven business acumen :fleg:
Guys Guys, look a CEO does not need to have a rugby past, it would help , but he needs to understand what it’s all about, it’s not the Belfast Giants , he needs to be a man that listens , employs the right people, create an uniformed all together club, get the right people to do their jobs and not worry about other people, just do their shît right and have a common goal, set high standards, Honesty, and an ambition to take us to our full potential, not world domination, but if he can lead , show character and get everyone on the same page, good things will come.

There still has to be a cull, if we get the right person and he sees the bullshitters he can dispose them, how’s the time to have no passengers.

I know who I want as CEO
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Guys Guys, look a CEO does not need to have a rugby past, it would help , but he needs to understand what it’s all about, it’s not the Belfast Giants , he needs to be a man that listens , employs the right people, create an uniformed all together club, get the right people to do their jobs and not worry about other people, just do their shît right and have a common goal, set high standards, Honesty, and an ambition to take us to our full potential, not world domination, but if he can lead , show character and get everyone on the same page, good things will come.

There still has to be a cull, if we get the right person and he sees the bullshitters he can dispose them, how’s the time to have no passengers.

I know who I want as CEO
Agree but are the same people who employed Logie making the next decision on CEO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:

I know who I want as CEO
As I said last night kofi I won’t be putting my name forward...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

kingofthehill wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

I know who I want as CEO
Agree but are the same people who employed Logie making the next decision on CEO?

There lies much of the problem...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

kingofthehill wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

I know who I want as CEO

Yes, some will and there is the biggest problems, Logan was brought in as the same people did not like the pool they had to pick from, they wanted their own man, I won’t go over history it’s well documented who they are.

Pity , we have much better people out there
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

kingofthehill wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

I know who I want as CEO

I think that problem has been recognised and will probably not have influence this time around.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rooster wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:

I think that problem has been recognised and will probably not have influence this time around.

If that is the case Rooster then what purpose do they serve? Time to get rid of the board and restructure. I believe their hearts are in the right place but do any other clubs outside of Ireland or indeed in Ireland still have a non paid board making decisions at a professional level.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I would say the FIRFU already have their man
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

kingofthehill wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

I know who I want as CEO

If that's true, that's a worry Kingy. Something that should've been taken care of in that flaming root and branch review we were supposed to have a while ago..... Omnishambles