Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 15 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Russ, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653329
Total topics 19076
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Birthdays

Congratulations to: KenDoddsDadsDogsDead (55)

He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Cornerfleg » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Image
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11565
Images: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Gerald the Mole » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:00 pm

I just pissèd myself laughing
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Russ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:05 pm

FOSL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby GUBU » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:06 pm

I think the high visibility jacket should be formally retired, in tribute to our departing CEO.

Say whatever you like, but we shall not see his like again.

Hopefully.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
User avatar
GUBU
Novice
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Dave » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:14 pm

I died and it went spectacularly well...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17820
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Kofi Annan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Dave wrote:I died and it went spectacularly well...



I see he single handily revolutionised the club game, did he fuçk, any clubmen here see him at any of their clubs
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6753
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby ColinM » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:19 pm

The win ratio was amazing
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Kofi Annan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:25 pm

What a spectacular farewell speech
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6753
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:37 pm

And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29692
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Kofi Annan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:42 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.


baggy out
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6753
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby ding dong2u » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Cheerio .... Cheerio ... Cheerio ya deluded fekker :cheers: :red:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
User avatar
ding dong2u
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:55 pm
Location: University of Walamaloo

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.


baggy out


Too Late Kofi, I've always been a trendsetter, I'm already out................... out and proud, as gay as the next man.

Anyway, what was the liar saying about his job not being in question?
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29692
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Kofi Annan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:25 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.


baggy out


Too Late Kofi, I've always been a trendsetter, I'm already out................... out and proud, as gay as the next man.

Anyway, what was the liar saying about his job not being in question?


I believe only this week he told a group he met that he was not going anywhere......
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6753
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Jetstream » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Do we get him a leaving present. I was thinking of something that ticks.
User avatar
Jetstream
Novice
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Postby Cockatrice » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Jetstream wrote:Do we get him a leaving present. I was thinking of something that ticks.


A big stone and I'd be the first to throw it sinner or not.. Kofi has just arrived so let the party begin.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7853
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->