He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Post by Cornerfleg »

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: He's gone ... Leave your message of condolance here.

Post by Gerald the Mole »

I just pissèd myself laughing
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

FOSL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

I think the high visibility jacket should be formally retired, in tribute to our departing CEO.

Say whatever you like, but we shall not see his like again.

Hopefully.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I died and it went spectacularly well...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:I died and it went spectacularly well...

I see he single handily revolutionised the club game, did he fuçk, any clubmen here see him at any of their clubs
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

The win ratio was amazing
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

What a spectacular farewell speech
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

I just danced a fu'cking jig around the table, the cu'nt will leave with my fervent hopes that he doesn't claim for too long on his pension. Die, you sanctimoniousmotherfucking liar.
baggy out
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

Cheerio .... Cheerio ... Cheerio ya deluded fekker :cheers: :red:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:And no mention of Ulster making a financial loss? Oh no, everything is so rosy, it's amazing the FIRFU have not fought tooth and nail to keep Terry.

baggy out
Too Late Kofi, I've always been a trendsetter, I'm already out................... out and proud, as gay as the next man.

Anyway, what was the liar saying about his job not being in question?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

baggy out
Too Late Kofi, I've always been a trendsetter, I'm already out................... out and proud, as gay as the next man.

Anyway, what was the liar saying about his job not being in question?
I believe only this week he told a group he met that he was not going anywhere......
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Do we get him a leaving present. I was thinking of something that ticks.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Jetstream wrote:Do we get him a leaving present. I was thinking of something that ticks.
A big stone and I'd be the first to throw it sinner or not.. Kofi has just arrived so let the party begin.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU