Logan GOOOOOOOONE

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan GOOOOOOOONE

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Rooster wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Fiona Hampton next?

She spouted some tripe at supporters evening.
Fiona should not even have been there, her job is getting sponsorship and keeping it preferably with an increase year on year, she has done a decent job under the circumstances.
That night was chucking Bryn and Fiona to the wolves as they knew the fiasco it would be with Logan there plus at the same time probably knew he was going but could not say that either, both were in a no win situation.
Is she right for her job ? (Needs a people skills course )
Personally no real dealings with her talked a few times previously and she appeared ok to me but a couple of sponsors I know seem to get on pretty well with her and if that's her job then must be ok at it.
Perhaps the supporters meeting was beyond her job one dealing with mass crowds and not one to one sensible questions within her remit
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Finlay would be my next target, the press handling this year has been a fiasco, the real big ones were the Logan video when Ireland were about to win a grand slam and the barring of press to save Logan getting answered awkward questions
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Rooster wrote:Finlay would be my next target, the press handling this year has been a fiasco, the real big ones were the Logan video when Ireland were about to win a grand slam and the barring of press to save Logan getting answered awkward questions
Finlay is a given , he must go and if the incoming CEO has any sense he would replace him and if Logan has an ounce of intelligence he should sack him, Finlay made him look even more stupider :D
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Rooster wrote:Finlay would be my next target, the press handling this year has been a fiasco, the real big ones were the Logan video when Ireland were about to win a grand slam and the barring of press to save Logan getting answered awkward questions
Finlay is a given , he must go and if the incoming CEO has any sense he would replace him and if Logan has an ounce of intelligence he should sack him, Finlay made him look even more stupider :D
That was some achievement though you have to admit, actually making him appear stupider
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
That was some achievement though you have to admit, actually making him appear stupider
Probably his biggest achievement... how to make deluded even more deluded... I just wonder has the penny even dropped with Logan such is the level of arrogance...

He probably thought thon Indian was coming up to the Cregagh to see him ...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Probably his biggest achievement... how to make deluded even more deluded... I just wonder has the penny even dropped with Logan such is the level of arrogance...

The video was so bad from start to finish and the timing that it makes me wonder was Finlay extremely stupid or seeing the masses turn on Logan at that stage did he actually pull off a master stunt and combined with a press ban compounded the thing to make Logan look daft and on the run as a way of saying to the general public this man has to go.
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:

The video was so bad from start to finish and the timing that it makes me wonder was Finlay extremely stupid or seeing the masses turn on Logan at that stage did he actually pull off a master stunt and combined with a press ban compounded the thing to make Logan look daft and on the run as a way of saying to the general public this man has to go.
I'd say it's the first option. >crazy1 >crazy1 >crazy1 He might have to change careers, don't think many will touch him after that video fiasco.