Paddy confirmed at USAP

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Paddy confirmed at USAP

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote: Exactly what I said they couldn't stick their head out publically because they were afeared.
Exactly Liz, yella Paddybastards, entirely gutless, if they had all Stood Up for the Ulstermen what would the FIRFUC's have done? Sacked their entire national team? Killed Irish Rugby? :banghead:

Yeah right, I hate the fu'cking Lionels, but at times they have stood up against their union and every time they got most of what they wanted and none of them was sacked.

A sad day when you realise your countrymen are a self-serving bagofshite without a hint of moral fortitude, and morally inferior to a Lionel? FFFS, a bunch of selfish Warren Gatland.

Two young lads betrayed by their teammates. Pathetic. Irish team spirit my hole.

Surely any protest activity should have started with their own team mates at Ulster. If the Ulster players did nothing then i don’t see why the ireland players would. Henderson is well known to be one if Olding’s best mates all the way back to school days, yet he has not done anything publicly to protest against the verdict, so why would players who are less close do anything?

I am not having a go at Hendy here in any way, just pointing out that if any visible protest was to occur, ulster would have been the logical place. It is controlled by the irfu and had they actually refused to play matches it would have been a visible protest.

At the end if the day i am sure there have been instances where colleagues feel an employee has been trated badly by their employer, but few people would risk their own job for that.

I am sure pj and olding know that and would not expect others to put their careers at risk for them, particulalry when those outside of ulster are probably less aware of “facts” than some here appear to be. No doubt they will have recived private messages of support from some players, although probably not via whatsapp.
Bart, all you had to do was check back a page or two, I specifically mentioned that "no Ulsterman nor FenianBastard put their hands up in support".

Furthermore, in the very post you quoted, I again mentioned that the Lionels had jointly acted more than once and achieved their aims to a large degree, nobody sacked.

Up your game big lad.

Like Liz, I too have gone on strike in support of others, times have changed perhaps but if a group of people stand up, then as Flann O'Brien noted in his tale of the circus act involving tranquilised bears, "there's safety in numb bears". Capiche?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Furthermore, and simply for clarification, the players were told at UR that they could attend the trial if they wished but they must not go in Ulster or Irish kit of any sort. It was to be clear that they were attending in their private capacity, in their own time, and as friends of the players rather than Ulster representatives.

Further, Logan told the players, with customary relish, not to expect the two lads back, BEFORE the verdict. The sackings were not a surprise.

Anyone any good news about Slogan contracting something terminal?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Furthermore, and simply for clarification, the players were told at UR that they could attend the trial if they wished but they must not go in Ulster or Irish kit of any sort. It was to be clear that they were attending in their private capacity, in their own time, and as friends of the players rather than Ulster representatives.

Further, Logan told the players, with customary relish, not to expect the two lads back, BEFORE the verdict. The sackings were not a surprise.

Another poster on here stated that some player's dog, or possibly a player , told the poster that it was a complete shock to the players when PJ and SO were shafted. somebody's dog is full of it....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

stickinout wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Furthermore, and simply for clarification, the players were told at UR that they could attend the trial if they wished but they must not go in Ulster or Irish kit of any sort. It was to be clear that they were attending in their private capacity, in their own time, and as friends of the players rather than Ulster representatives.

Another poster on here stated that some player's dog, or possibly a player , told the poster that it was a complete shock to the players when PJ and SO were shafted. somebody's dog is full of it....
I have little influence here and none whatsoever in the canine world, other than my own pack where Big Rory will rip out throats.............if he can be arsed, at present he's sunbathing in his favourite spot, slightly bothered by the guy cutting the lady's tee by the lake, but not coiled for action.

You can choose whose account you prefer. I'll stick to what I know to be true, Slogan warned the players not to expect the lads back. He also told people on a private tour of the facility that "we don't want people like that", before it even came to trial. Clearly, he was more than happy all along to see the back of the lads, sanctimonious vadge that he is.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I can perfectly understand the no kit rule because of the nature of the trial nobody comes out of a rape trial smelling of roses or the next Saint in waiting . Like Divorce trials they tend to be a total brad pitt stir .

And there were enough rumours doing the rounds of Bars and Clubs before the trial to make it obvious their trial was not going to be any different. ( although the text messages were not included in any I heard )
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

As I suspected, no-one stood up for the lads and the blame we are apportioning to D4 et al should squarely go and rest on our parsimonious ex-President - bad cess to him!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
stickinout wrote:

I have little influence here and none whatsoever in the canine world, other than my own pack where Big Rory will rip out throats.............if he can be arsed, at present he's sunbathing in his favourite spot, slightly bothered by the guy cutting the lady's tee by the lake, but not coiled for action.

You can choose whose account you prefer. I'll stick to what I know to be true, Slogan warned the players not to expect the lads back. He also told people on a private tour of the facility that "we don't want people like that", before it even came to trial. Clearly, he was more than happy all along to see the back of the lads, sanctimonious vadge that he is.
Correct Baggy.
Logan did indeed make a grandiose speech in which he declared that Paddy and Stu would not be back.
There was a belief among the players that it would all blow over and that natural justice would prevail.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

The players could have received advice along the lines of, "Do Paddy and Stuart a favour, don't contribute any further to the circus. The sooner this falls out of the headlines, the sooner they will be back playing rugby."
That advice could even have come from the SO/PJ representatives.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:The players could have received advice along the lines of, "Do Paddy and Stuart a favour, don't contribute any further to the circus. The sooner this falls out of the headlines, the sooner they will be back playing rugby."
That advice could even have come from the SO/PJ representatives.
Correct. Deprive the noise of oxygen and it will all go away.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Operation help Paddy

Paddy is missing his doggo and is asking information about puppy passports

Can anybody help Paddy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Operation help Paddy

Can anybody help Paddy?

That's worse than Trump caging kids. So angry.

FIRFU
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Can anybody help Paddy?

Keep the puppies here.

#bringpaddyhome

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

ColinM wrote:

Can anybody help Paddy?

Keep the puppies here.

#bringpaddyhome

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Get the puppies out........well the complainant did!!!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Can anybody help Paddy?

Can't help with dog passport but could send paper and crayons so he could occupy his mind drawing some superheroes
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

1st batch of Top 14 and Pro D2 fixtures for season 2018/19 are released tomorrow for info.