Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

I suppose Russ if that fits your narrative ...
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Amigo

David and Joe are not Irish
and definitely not Ulster prod .

Ulster folk hate to have anything imposed on them be it Dublin - London or Aukland .

The word "we " is not we unless I agree .

At the moment agreement is being assumed by Dublin and most of what is being imposed has more to do with Dublin's interests than Ulster's

For the last 15 years the Leinster squad has been subsidised by Central Contracts .

National under aged teams at schools levels having a low % representation from Ulster Schools .

This offers little encouragement to Ulster school players to consider rugby as a career choice .

For some reason Ulster have also had a bad record in losing good players to injury prematurely - Davidson - Bell - McCullough - Ferris - Spence - Best and several more .

The impression I have is that we have lost more high quality players prematurely than any other Province .

There are a lot of negative vibes without Dublin wiggling their finger in the wrong orifice .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:feck Off Joe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Link?

There is none Snipe, for the good and sufficient reason that he said no such thing. He gave a bone to a journalist saying he & Nucibastard both want to see Ulster as strong as possible. The rest is pure fantasy.

I can see that this year "silly season" may not suffice, we could be in for "stupid season".

Harrumph. :D
Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/ ... 70375.html

He goes into detail but not too much detail on the conversatiom he had with Leo and Nuciwank (not UR) about moving Joey and some sort of 12 noon deadline (but no mention of why a deadline)

Joe should be sacked based on this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Schoolboy error Russ, you take JB's first line and make it into a pledge from JS. Give me anything that appears like a direct quote that pledges anything, it is simple aspirational drivel and amongst other things, he presents excuses for Nucibastard with his impossible job.

You know how to read, that is obvious, now start work on comprehending and using critical analysis on what appears on the written page.

Stick with me young'un, together we'll get you there .............some day.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:Amigo

David and Joe are not Irish
and definitely not Ulster prod .

Ulster folk hate to have anything imposed on them be it Dublin - London or Aukland .

The word "we " is not we unless I agree .

At the moment agreement is being assumed by Dublin and most of what is being imposed has more to do with Dublin's interests than Ulster's

For the last 15 years the Leinster squad has been subsidised by Central Contracts .

National under aged teams at schools levels having a low % representation from Ulster Schools .

This offers little encouragement to Ulster school players to consider rugby as a career choice .

For some reason Ulster have also had a bad record in losing good players to injury prematurely - Davidson - Bell - McCullough - Ferris - Spence - Best and several more .

The impression I have is that we have lost more high quality players prematurely than any other Province .

There are a lot of negative vibes without Dublin wiggling their finger in the wrong orifice .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I have no clue what you are on about Rum'n.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ORFbollox
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Simple Snipe

Ulster’s difficulties

1-A’s soon as we find a decent player he ends up fecked prematurely

2 secondly the Academy do Ulster have right young players going into it - or are the best being lost because it doesn’t have sufficient appeal - if you look at underage school sides full of Leinster and Munster players .

3 Dublin shouldn’t be seen to impose solutions but provide the means for the solution to evolve .

4 Leinster have had the benefit of 1/2 a squad on central contacts and larger squads e g Byrne at the age 23 has numerous caps for Leinster in Sextons absence - thus when Sexton is injured they have a Pro 14 experienced replacement . Whereas an Ulster replacement to gain experience has to come off the bench an Ulster player with 10 caps may only have 80
Minutes experience a 10 cap Leinster player could have 600
Mins .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:Simple Snipe

Ulster’s difficulties

1-A’s soon as we find a decent player he ends up fecked prematurely

2 secondly the Academy do Ulster have right young players going into it - or are the best being lost because it doesn’t have sufficient appeal - if you look at underage school sides full of Leinster and Munster players .

3 Dublin shouldn’t be seen to impose solutions but provide the means for the solution to evolve .

4 Leinster have had the benefit of 1/2 a squad on central contacts and larger squads e g Byrne at the age 23 has numerous caps for Leinster in Sextons absence - thus when Sexton is injured they have a Pro 14 experienced replacement . Whereas an Ulster replacement to gain experience has to come off the bench an Ulster player with 10 caps may only have 80
Minutes experience a 10 cap Leinster player could have 600
Mins .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why didn't you post that the first time?
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.
Aye & his wife is called Mary & they have a wee scabby donkey, but of course, he's never ridden her, the wife not the donkey and so that my friends is where Wee Joey came from, a gift from God.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That st patrick was a fraud. Ireland is full of snakes...
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jetstream wrote:I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.
Aye & his wife is called Mary & they have a wee scabby donkey, but of course, he's never ridden her, the wife not the donkey and so that my friends is where Wee Joey came from, a gift from God.

So wee Joey named after his step daddy. Is he any good at carpentry?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Dave wrote:Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Whats the 6?
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
A real holy Joe.

So wee Joey named after his step daddy. Is he any good at carpentry?
Yip, he can knock up a three-legged stool faster than his Da could knock up his Ma and it will be immaculate in its conception.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gael wrote:
Dave wrote:Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Whats the 6?
Pass