Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Post by Russ »

feck Off Joe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Post by Dave »

After ripping out it's soul....

Do one you dickbrain
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:feck Off Joe

Link?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:After ripping out it's soul....

Do one you dickbrain
I concur with this assessment

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Link?

There is none Snipe, for the good and sufficient reason that he said no such thing. He gave a bone to a journalist saying he & Nucibastard both want to see Ulster as strong as possible. The rest is pure fantasy.

I can see that this year "silly season" may not suffice, we could be in for "stupid season".

Harrumph. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Link?

There is none Snipe, for the good and sufficient reason that he said no such thing. He gave a bone to a journalist saying he & Nucibastard both want to see Ulster as strong as possible. The rest is pure fantasy.

I can see that this year "silly season" may not suffice, we could be in for "stupid season".

Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/ ... 70375.html

He goes into detail but not too much detail on the conversatiom he had with Leo and Nuciwank (not UR) about moving Joey and some sort of 12 noon deadline (but no mention of why a deadline)

Joe should be sacked based on this

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Link?

Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview

He goes into detail but not too much detail on the conversatiom he had with Leo and Nuciwank (not UR) about moving Joey and some sort of 12 noon deadline (but no mention of why a deadline)

Pretty sure the deadline was set by UR. It was to do with a NIQ 10’s agent who required an answer.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Link?

Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview

Pretty sure the deadline was set by UR. It was to do with a NIQ 10’s agent who required an answer.
that was my understanding and hopefully we missed it.. Quade Cooper is not the answer that Esportif are making him..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Link?

Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview

So Joe threw a spanner in the works and messed up Ulster further

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

FOJS

Build Ulster into what?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

"One thing's for sure, we are desperately keen for Ulster to be strong," said the Kiwi, whose Ireland side departed for their summer Australian tour yesterday. We need as many people at the top table as possible and looking to be as good as they can be."
If Ulster are strong, Joe has more and better players to choose from. Joe can therefore pick a better Ireland team. A better Ireland team raises Joe's profile as a top coach. Being a top coach pushes Joe forward towards his ambition of coaching the ABs.

Naked self interest. It fcuks up the IRFU conspiracy theories somethin' shackin'.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Sounds like there's going to be a carboot sale in Limerick with Ulster as the only customer. Personally I'd take Tyler Bleyendaal over keatley only real problem there is the absolute carnage on here given that most posters struggled with dropping one r in Carbery.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:Sounds like there's going to be a carboot sale in Limerick with Ulster as the only customer. Personally I'd take Tyler Bleyendaal over keatley only real problem there is the absolute carnage on here given that most posters struggled with dropping one r in Carbery.
We'll give him a nickname.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Dave wrote:After ripping out it's soul....

Do one you dickbrain
What soul!?!?!

There hasn't been a "soul" to Ulster in about 20 years.

Its been a conveyor belt of foreign mediocrity with a few exceptions propping up even more mediocre locals.

Given where Ulster were in the 80s and 90s as the game turned Pro, to have achieved f**k all of note (with one large exception) from then to here would suggest to me that whatever "soul" is present desperately needs transplanted.

Unless you think you do a clear out and rip away the deadwood without drastically changing its "soul"?

Look at us - we're a f88king soft touch. Was that the case in 1990?

F88k me. Some folks are that dead set against anything coming from Dublin they cannot even see the sh|te they are typing.
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Sounds like there's going to be a carboot sale in Limerick with Ulster as the only customer. Personally I'd take Tyler Bleyendaal over keatley only real problem there is the absolute carnage on here given that most posters struggled with dropping one r in Carbery.
We'll give him a nickname.
Keatley?

I propose NOC mk2 :stir:

edit: Or is it NOC mk3.... since NOC mk2 was actually.... NOC. :scratch: