Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

September 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30

Who is online

In total there are 26 users online :: 8 registered, 1 hidden and 17 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], ColinM, Google [Bot], Jackie Brown, Majestic-12 [Bot], richardt84, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 651469
Total topics 19052
Total members 2923
Our newest member Knows nothing

Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Bring Humph On!! » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:32 pm

I suppose Russ if that fits your narrative ...
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."



IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
User avatar
Bring Humph On!!
Squire
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby rumncoke » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Amigo

David and Joe are not Irish
and definitely not Ulster prod .

Ulster folk hate to have anything imposed on them be it Dublin - London or Aukland .

The word "we " is not we unless I agree .

At the moment agreement is being assumed by Dublin and most of what is being imposed has more to do with Dublin's interests than Ulster's

For the last 15 years the Leinster squad has been subsidised by Central Contracts .

National under aged teams at schools levels having a low % representation from Ulster Schools .

This offers little encouragement to Ulster school players to consider rugby as a career choice .

For some reason Ulster have also had a bad record in losing good players to injury prematurely - Davidson - Bell - McCullough - Ferris - Spence - Best and several more .

The impression I have is that we have lost more high quality players prematurely than any other Province .

There are a lot of negative vibes without Dublin wiggling their finger in the wrong orifice .




Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5900
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:feck Off Joe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Link?



There is none Snipe, for the good and sufficient reason that he said no such thing. He gave a bone to a journalist saying he & Nucibastard both want to see Ulster as strong as possible. The rest is pure fantasy.

I can see that this year "silly season" may not suffice, we could be in for "stupid season".

Harrumph. :D
Oh ye of little faith

Here is Joe's interview
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/ ... 70375.html

He goes into detail but not too much detail on the conversatiom he had with Leo and Nuciwank (not UR) about moving Joey and some sort of 12 noon deadline (but no mention of why a deadline)

Joe should be sacked based on this


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Schoolboy error Russ, you take JB's first line and make it into a pledge from JS. Give me anything that appears like a direct quote that pledges anything, it is simple aspirational drivel and amongst other things, he presents excuses for Nucibastard with his impossible job.

You know how to read, that is obvious, now start work on comprehending and using critical analysis on what appears on the written page.

Stick with me young'un, together we'll get you there .............some day.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29510
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Snipe Watson » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:30 pm

rumncoke wrote:Amigo

David and Joe are not Irish
and definitely not Ulster prod .

Ulster folk hate to have anything imposed on them be it Dublin - London or Aukland .

The word "we " is not we unless I agree .

At the moment agreement is being assumed by Dublin and most of what is being imposed has more to do with Dublin's interests than Ulster's

For the last 15 years the Leinster squad has been subsidised by Central Contracts .

National under aged teams at schools levels having a low % representation from Ulster Schools .

This offers little encouragement to Ulster school players to consider rugby as a career choice .

For some reason Ulster have also had a bad record in losing good players to injury prematurely - Davidson - Bell - McCullough - Ferris - Spence - Best and several more .

The impression I have is that we have lost more high quality players prematurely than any other Province .

There are a lot of negative vibes without Dublin wiggling their finger in the wrong orifice .




Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have no clue what you are on about Rum'n.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22826
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:34 pm

ORFbollox
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17562
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby rumncoke » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Simple Snipe

Ulster’s difficulties

1-A’s soon as we find a decent player he ends up fecked prematurely

2 secondly the Academy do Ulster have right young players going into it - or are the best being lost because it doesn’t have sufficient appeal - if you look at underage school sides full of Leinster and Munster players .

3 Dublin shouldn’t be seen to impose solutions but provide the means for the solution to evolve .

4 Leinster have had the benefit of 1/2 a squad on central contacts and larger squads e g Byrne at the age 23 has numerous caps for Leinster in Sextons absence - thus when Sexton is injured they have a Pro 14 experienced replacement . Whereas an Ulster replacement to gain experience has to come off the bench an Ulster player with 10 caps may only have 80
Minutes experience a 10 cap Leinster player could have 600
Mins .



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5900
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Snipe Watson » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:03 pm

rumncoke wrote:Simple Snipe

Ulster’s difficulties

1-A’s soon as we find a decent player he ends up fecked prematurely

2 secondly the Academy do Ulster have right young players going into it - or are the best being lost because it doesn’t have sufficient appeal - if you look at underage school sides full of Leinster and Munster players .

3 Dublin shouldn’t be seen to impose solutions but provide the means for the solution to evolve .

4 Leinster have had the benefit of 1/2 a squad on central contacts and larger squads e g Byrne at the age 23 has numerous caps for Leinster in Sextons absence - thus when Sexton is injured they have a Pro 14 experienced replacement . Whereas an Ulster replacement to gain experience has to come off the bench an Ulster player with 10 caps may only have 80
Minutes experience a 10 cap Leinster player could have 600
Mins .



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't you post that the first time?
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22826
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Jetstream » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:28 pm

I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.
User avatar
Jetstream
Novice
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Jetstream wrote:I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.


Aye & his wife is called Mary & they have a wee scabby donkey, but of course, he's never ridden her, the wife not the donkey and so that my friends is where Wee Joey came from, a gift from God.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29510
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:23 pm

That st patrick was a fraud. Ireland is full of snakes...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17562
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Jetstream » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:46 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jetstream wrote:I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.


Aye & his wife is called Mary & they have a wee scabby donkey, but of course, he's never ridden her, the wife not the donkey and so that my friends is where Wee Joey came from, a gift from God.



So wee Joey named after his step daddy. Is he any good at carpentry?
User avatar
Jetstream
Novice
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17562
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Gael » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 am

Dave wrote:Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Image


Whats the 6?
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
User avatar
Gael
Steward
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 pm
Location: Festival State

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 am

Jetstream wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jetstream wrote:I have been told that Joe is deeply religious and was instrumental in getting rid of PJ and SO.
A real holy Joe.


Aye & his wife is called Mary & they have a wee scabby donkey, but of course, he's never ridden her, the wife not the donkey and so that my friends is where Wee Joey came from, a gift from God.



So wee Joey named after his step daddy. Is he any good at carpentry?


Yip, he can knock up a three-legged stool faster than his Da could knock up his Ma and it will be immaculate in its conception.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29510
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Joe Pledges to Rebuild Ulster

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 am

Gael wrote:
Dave wrote:Joey's stats from that time he beat the all blacks:

Image


Whats the 6?
Pass
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17562
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->