Dan Soper

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Dan Soper

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Can someone clarify this is a part-time position isn’t it with the individual still undertaking his coaching role at Hinch?

So when Hinch are away playing in AIL does their Coach go with them or fly out to Wales/Scotland/Italy with Ulster... or can we do without skill coaching at match time..

Genuine question because speaking to someOne at UR today and they think it is designed to cover the gap until Dan starts which may not be as soon as some hope..
He is with Banbridge not Hinch
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:Can someone clarify this is a part-time position isn’t it with the individual still undertaking his coaching role at Hinch?

So when Hinch are away playing in AIL does their Coach go with them or fly out to Wales/Scotland/Italy with Ulster... or can we do without skill coaching at match time..

Genuine question because speaking to someOne at UR today and they think it is designed to cover the gap until Dan starts which may not be as soon as some hope..
Do you mean temporary and part-time?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

ITK
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Snipe Watson wrote:

No mention of contract term on the PR.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:

its all culchieville to me
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Willing to give the guy a chance but at the same time I wonder if we had signed a school coach from Scotland instead of Peel on a part-time basis in that he could still coach his club as well as us last year what the view of many on here would be...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cockatrice wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Willing to give the guy a chance but at the same time I wonder if we had signed a school coach from Scotland instead of Peel on a part-time basis in that he could still coach his club as well as us last year what the view of many on here would be...

Knowing the nature of his continued involvement at Banbridge would be useful as well as his contract term. I guess the last time we employed a school/club coach it worked out not bad and had he been employed as an assistant to an experienced head coach it may have lasted longer.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Go feck yourself you monied twunt
"Ooo look at me, I have stuff like running water and democracy"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Fresh air out in culchieville not petrol and diesel fumes, well as fresh as you get at the minute with a slight taint of animal excrement
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

ColinM wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Knowing the nature of his continued involvement at Banbridge would be useful as well as his contract term. I guess the last time we employed a school/club coach it worked out not bad and had he been employed as an assistant to an experienced head coach it may have lasted longer.
But that school Rugby Coach also had experience with Ireland National Team
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Kofi Annan wrote:

Our new defence coach is getting that, does Soper get a holiday to Aus as well?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

Our new defence coach is getting that, does Soper get a holiday to Aus as well?
6 trips home per year
23 miles down the A1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk