S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Who is online

In total there are 37 users online :: 11 registered, 1 hidden and 25 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], CIMANFOREVER, Google [Bot], Neill_M, PeteLondon, pg106, SemrushBot, UlsterNo9, volvo, wrayzo

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 651297
Total topics 19049
Total members 2922
Our newest member andy123

Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 2 votes

Re: Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:27 pm

ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.

I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.

I am only there infrequently but usually make it a stop. Can't say the sun and castlewellan often appear in the same lines of thought for me so haven't noticed. Maybe they have a wee yard out the back they could do up for those accompanied by canines.

Good caaffee can also be obtained in Haptik in Ards. I'm unsure what way the sun shines in relation to it but why anyone would be walking their dog there I have no idea.

My daughter loves animals, majoring in dogs & horses so has set herself up as a dog walker & pet sitter, from fish tanks to horses. I always told her that if she could find a job she loved, preferably self-employed, I'd be happy for her - I am, very.

She has some great walks she does regularly but recently discovered a lovely walk around the Ards end of Strangford Lough close by the flying club I think. Coffee is not an issue for her mind you, she doesn't do hot drinks barring the occasional hot chocolate... not sure where I went wrong. :scratch:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Russ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:26 pm

feck i love coffee

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby ColinM » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.

I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.

I am only there infrequently but usually make it a stop. Can't say the sun and castlewellan often appear in the same lines of thought for me so haven't noticed. Maybe they have a wee yard out the back they could do up for those accompanied by canines.

Good caaffee can also be obtained in Haptik in Ards. I'm unsure what way the sun shines in relation to it but why anyone would be walking their dog there I have no idea.

My daughter loves animals, majoring in dogs & horses so has set herself up as a dog walker & pet sitter, from fish tanks to horses. I always told her that if she could find a job she loved, preferably self-employed, I'd be happy for her - I am, very.

She has some great walks she does regularly but recently discovered a lovely walk around the Ards end of Strangford Lough close by the flying club I think. Coffee is not an issue for her mind you, she doesn't do hot drinks barring the occasional hot chocolate... not sure where I went wrong. :scratch:
There is a walk along the sea wall starting near the flying club. Nice enough but it just stops next to a big sewage works on the Comber side. I think there's plans to link it to Comber Greenway so she will be able to walk the dogs to Belfast

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Postby Russ » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:09 am

Wassup group chat

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill