GG Gone

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: GG Gone

Post by justinr73 »

What are up to Baggy?

Giving English lessons? A bit of freelance journalism?

I don’t buy the criticism about the knee injuries. Three young Lionels have just been struck down in a week.

The muscle strains etc could be a different story but , then again, poor old Rory is one of very few victims.
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

S&C and Medical Department does need looked at to be honest, but I hope they are not sacrificial lambs to save Logan’s lying neck
You may know my sister, Dot
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Some of these people have been in position too long and may have become stagnated with their methods I don't know just suggesting... whoever it was that broke Rory should be gone and in my opinion we do suffer too many similar injuries or long lay offs.

If however they are being shipped out to bring in new Trinity students looking experience then once agin feck D4.. Interesting but somebody at UR is pointing the finger in a lot of directions and all away from one particular direction..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
SDK
Novice

Post by SDK »

Lead Physiotherapist

Ulster Rugby - Belfast
The IRFU would like to invite applications for the position of Lead Physiotherapist, Ulster. The Lead Physiotherapist will deliver best practice sports physiotherapy services to the Ulster Squad based, in Belfast, in partnership with the Ulster Medicine and Science Service team.

This position is being offered on a full-time, 2 year fixed-term contract basis and is based at Kingspan Stadium Ulster Rugby, Belfast.

Candidates must be able to work frequent evenings and weekends, and be available to travel to away fixtures (including South Africa and Europe) with the Ulster Senior Team throughout the season. For further details and to apply, please visit https://ulsterrugby.erecruit.co.uk. The closing date and time for the receipt of application is Friday 22nd June at 9am.
Interviews will be held week commencing 23rd July 2018.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Must have experience in ACL rehab.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Rules me out then. I can't even spell ALC.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

SDK wrote:Lead Physiotherapist

Ulster Rugby - Belfast
The IRFU would like to invite applications for the position of Lead Physiotherapist, Ulster. The Lead Physiotherapist will deliver best practice sports physiotherapy services to the Ulster Squad based, in Belfast, in partnership with the Ulster Medicine and Science Service team.

This position is being offered on a full-time, 2 year fixed-term contract basis and is based at Kingspan Stadium Ulster Rugby, Belfast.

Candidates must be able to work frequent evenings and weekends, and be available to travel to away fixtures (including South Africa and Europe) with the Ulster Senior Team throughout the season. For further details and to apply, please visit https://ulsterrugby.erecruit.co.uk. The closing date and time for the receipt of application is Friday 22nd June at 9am.
I hope a certain gentleman, recently dispensed with applies for the job, he would almost certainly be the most qualified applicant and has already demonstrated that he can meet all requirements of the job.

Go for it my son and sue the feckers if the give it to a less qualified candidate. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ulster Rugby - Belfast

I hope a certain gentleman, recently dispensed with applies for the job, he would almost certainly be the most qualified applicant and has already demonstrated that he can meet all requirements of the job.

Go for it my son and sue the feckers if the give it to a less qualified candidate. >EW
Do we know that he wasn't already offered it?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ulster Rugby - Belfast

I wouldn't have thought so. Considering his mother's reaction on bakebook.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Is this a volunteer role?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Do we know that he wasn't already offered it?
Do we know he was offered it?

If not, then I suggest we call it quits on what we don't know? Deal?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:Do we know that he wasn't already offered it?
Do we know he was offered it?

If not, then I suggest we call it quits on what we don't know? Deal?
Thought some people were in the know.

I'm not even a proper supporters any more.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ulster Rugby - Belfast

"Lyn Robinson
Hope they treat the next physio with more respect than what they gave to our son!!!!"
Lyn is Gareths mother
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

ColinM wrote:Is this a volunteer role?
:roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ulster Rugby - Belfast

"Lyn Robinson
Hope they treat the next physio with more respect than what they gave to our son!!!!"
Lyn is Gareths mother
I understand he wasn't happy. That does not mean he wasn't offered the job, but he may have felt the offer unacceptable.

Or maybe he was just fired. Like I say I have no idea.
www.stoutboys.co.uk