Ulster Squad 2018/19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Re: Ulster Squad 2018/19

Post by Gary »

Deraless wrote:If either of the bringemhomes get brought "home" to another province that would be the ultimate irony. If they'd played there before the debacle they wouldn't be in this situation anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sexton retires after World Cup. The IRFU will say that Jackson has been punished enough. Leinster has it's replacement no. 10. We're fecked yet again by D4.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

I doubt Jackson will come back to Ireland

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I never thought he’d leave Ireland, but sure what do we know?
I’d love to see video evidence of Rodders carrying a ball in a threatening manner. Maybe a ball of cheese which has been breaded and deep fried in beef fat.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Paddy would bite your hand off to come back. Look at the shyte he's playing with.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I still think one of the top French teams will snap him up at the end of the season.

No chance he’d play in Ireland if his shirt didn’t have a red hand. Leinster, bôllocks, they started the I believe her shît
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:
Deraless wrote:If either of the bringemhomes get brought "home" to another province that would be the ultimate irony. If they'd played there before the debacle they wouldn't be in this situation anyway.

Sexton retires after World Cup. The IRFU will say that Jackson has been punished enough. Leinster has it's replacement no. 10. We're fecked yet again by D4.
Wouldn't rule it out Gary, but if I were Paddy I would ask the FIRFUCs do they like sex and travel, yes? .............then fu@k off.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

As for Rodney feck, I can tell you there will be no tears shed around Ravenhill, the S&C guys had given up on the fatfu'ck and he was happy to collect a wage. He was a desperation contract after Callum Black gave the finger to FOLK and by reflection UR. He would not have signed for UR for £1M or all the tea in China, whichever is more.

My only regret is that UR has not done a buy one get one free to the cheat Richards and sent SVDM as the freebee.

I toul' yis that there would be experienced players leaving this year............ I confess I had not expected them to be able to trim the wage bill this early.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

How much are the band costing us? If I thought it was as much as their expenses being paid I'd be rather upset.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gary wrote:

Wouldn't rule it out Gary, but if I were Paddy I would ask the FIRFUCs do they like sex and travel, yes? .............then fu@k off.
It would be nice to see Paddy having a relegation release clause so he leaves Perpignan on the way down and joins newly promoted Jeremy’s Brive, and teams up with his wingman and now Scholes too.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:How much are the band costing us?
A fair few tries every game.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:How much are the band costing us?
A fair few tries every game.
A fair few supporters every game.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Dave wrote:Paddy would bite your hand off to come back. Look at the shyte he's playing with.
Doubt it, the fella was being spat at in the street, couldn't go out in town and had to leave a few premises including a cinema because of the abuse he was receiving. Life's bigger than rugby

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:Paddy would bite your hand off to come back. Look at the shyte he's playing with.
Doubt it, the fella was being spat at in the street, couldn't go out in town and had to leave a few premises including a cinema because of the abuse he was receiving. Life's bigger than rugby

That's shocking if true. It's entirely wrong so I hope Paddy is able to return. Those people should not be allowed to win. I think the UAFC could have an outing to a cinema. Feck the haters.
Last edited by Dave on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:

That's shocking if true. It's entirely wrong so I hope Paddy is able to return. Those people should not be allowed to win. I think the UAFC coule have an outing to a cinema. Feck the haters.
Sadly it is true according to a member of the family

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I love the idea of a UAFC platoon accompanying Paddy to the QFT to see a re-run of Debbie Does Dallas...( ask yer Da)
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.