Ulster Squad 2018/19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ulster Squad 2018/19

Post by thecrouch »

Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
Dave wrote:Super NBA fans on bakebook would love Cooper. Either him or Madigan.
I'd rather have Madigan than Cooper.
I'd rather have Paddy back than either of them
Yes Rooster and I'd also love a night in the sack with Emma Watson but it's never going to happen
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Madigan loves to alienate locals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

thecrouch wrote:
Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
Yes Rooster and I'd also love a night in the sack with Emma Watson but it's never going to happen

She’s not that good Crouchie, left me disappointed to be honest.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

thecrouch wrote:
Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
Better chance if Paddy's back >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

She is a feminist so you never know what is liable to happen
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

More excited to see the back of Mr. Logan than any prospective out-half.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Rumour mill going a dinger based on the Altrad interview following the Top 14 loss to Castres - Pienaar & Frans Steyn families moved to Ireland as they haven’t settled in France. Google translate may have a lot to answer for but that’s what it appears to say. Allowing my imagination to run riot there appears only one outcome ...

Pienaar & Steyn would be 2 very good signings ... very very good.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Rumour mill going a dinger based on the Altrad interview following the Top 14 loss to Castres - Pienaar & Frans Steyn families moved to Ireland as they haven’t settled in France. Google translate may have a lot to answer for but that’s what it appears to say. Allowing my imagination to run riot there appears only one outcome ...

Pienaar would have to retire and join as a coach. That would mean giving up a shed load of cash from his Montpellier contract. Although money isn't everything for the great man (easy to say when you already have a fair bit).
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Why would he have to retire?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Why would he have to retire?
Because the IRFU are two faced kunts

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

thecrouch wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:re potential new signing I don't think he is the man for the job.. he will put uneducated bums on seats but for those like myself that prefer a more stable player... not my type.
It better not be Quade Cooper.
I'd take Tommy before I'd take Quade.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Rumour mill going a dinger based on the Altrad interview following the Top 14 loss to Castres - Pienaar & Frans Steyn families moved to Ireland as they haven’t settled in France. Google translate may have a lot to answer for but that’s what it appears to say. Allowing my imagination to run riot there appears only one outcome ...

Sssssssssssssssh!

More of that talk and Munster will step in to hijack the deal.

Let's face it - the more fly halves they have, the greater their need becomes for a reliable one.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

GUBU wrote:

Given our current injury problems, a player like Steyn, who could play accross several positions in the backline where needed and support the development of our own talent would be an excellent signing.

Pienaar won't happen in a playing capacity.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I’m getting more worried we’re going to end up with Quade.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

GUBU wrote:
GUBU wrote:

Given our current injury problems, a player like Steyn, who could play accross several positions in the backline where needed and support the development of our own talent would be an excellent signing.

Pienaar won't happen in a playing capacity.
GUBU you’re the 2nd person to say Pienaar can’t/won’t come in a playing capacity. Is there a reason why he can’t or is this just an opinion? I don’t see any space for him on the coaching ticket for next season.