Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Post by Dave »

Shame Warren Gatland must resign with immediate effect.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Does Shame personally delete comments on bakebook or does he employ out of hours support for the job?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:Does Shame personally delete comments on bakebook or does he employ out of hours support for the job?

Finlay has an army currently

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

ColinM wrote:Does Shame personally delete comments on bakebook or does he employ out of hours support for the job?

What happened?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Kofi Annan wrote:

What happened?
Plenty of fans commenting on the great man on UR official channels, comments like 'Logan out' have a shelf life of about 2 hours but comments like 'SUFTUM' seem to last a lot longer

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the record it will be DAY 4138 on Sunday.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Roidster
Novice

Post by Roidster »

Since Ulster Rugby abandoned PJ and SO, I have shunned all things to do with the organisation. My collection of shirts, hoodies and coffee cups have been binned. I must say, I really don't miss it. Consequently, I have been unable to locate a single feck about this game.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I share your pain Jackie.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
launish116 wrote:rumoured on twitter we're coachless tomorrow with our coach visiting La Rochelle...
If he signs for La Rochelle then it says a lot about Gibbes as a person. He said he was going back to NZ for family reasons and according to Bryn ‘if we knew what it was, you could sympathise’ (something along those lines).

What does it say for Ulster as a club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's be quite straight about this. He was actually crying in Bryn's office about his mother being terminally ill. If he's pulled an Afoa and is off to France, it sets an all time low and makes the Ansombe the racist :cowboy: seem strangely moral.
Let's be quite straight about this also, has his mother died in the interim? Do we know, and if his circumstances have changed whilst he has been doing his best for Ulster, and if Ulster have made an appointment based on him going, and if family circumstances no longer dictate a return to NZ, and if he now has the blessing of Waikato to take a job which pays several times what they can offer ............................ are we really going to get our "offence detectors" into 6th gear?

On the other hand, the man could be a kunt. I don't know and I'm pretty sure none of you does either.

You see, I've always believed myself to be the most reasonable man hereabouts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
hugothemasterofdisaster
Novice

Post by hugothemasterofdisaster »

I'm boycotting reasonableness
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
launish116 wrote:rumoured on twitter we're coachless tomorrow with our coach visiting La Rochelle...
If he signs for La Rochelle then it says a lot about Gibbes as a person. He said he was going back to NZ for family reasons and according to Bryn ‘if we knew what it was, you could sympathise’ (something along those lines).

Let's be quite straight about this. He was actually crying in Bryn's office about his mother being terminally ill. If he's pulled an Afoa and is off to France, it sets an all time low and makes the Ansombe the racist :cowboy: seem strangely moral.
Let's be quite straight about this also, has his mother died in the interim? Do we know, and if his circumstances have changed whilst he has been doing his best for Ulster, and if Ulster have made an appointment based on him going, and if family circumstances no longer dictate a return to NZ, and if he now has the blessing of Waikato to take a job which pays several times what they can offer ............................ are we really going to get our "offence detectors" into 6th gear?

On the other hand, the man could be a kunt. I don't know and I'm pretty sure none of you does either.

You see, I've always believed myself to be the most reasonable man hereabouts. Image Image Image Image Image
Not taking the job. Attended for discussion as a courtesy. Possible long term plan.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Good to hear. Discussion on Monday might have been better but who knows what people choose to do on their day off
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:

You see, I've always believed myself to be the most reasonable man hereabouts. Image Image Image Image Image
Not taking the job. Attended for discussion as a courtesy. Possible long term plan.
>crazy1 :scratch:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ospreys 23:

(15-9) D Evans, J Hassler, A Beck, O Watkin, H Dirksen, D Biggar, T Habberfield; (1-8) N Smith, S Otten, D Arhip, B Davies, AW Jones (c), D Lydiate, J Tipuric, J King.

I Phillips, R Jones, M Fia, A Beard, S Cross, M Aubrey, C Allen, J Hook.

Weak backrow there....... :roll:
Last edited by Neill_M on Fri May 18, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

(15-9): C Piutau; L Ludik, L Marshall, S McCloskey, J Stockdale, J McPhillips, J Cooney;

(1-8): C Black, R Herring (captain), R Kane, A O'Connor, K Treadwell, R Diack, S Reidy, N Timoney;

(16-23): J Andrew, A Warwick, T O'Toole, J Regan, C Henry, D Shanahan, D Cave, C Gilroy.