Dear Bryn

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Eggs
Warrior Chief

Re: Dear Bryn

Post by Eggs »

Russ wrote:Given how high Charlie found himself in statistics I'd hate to see how bad Ulster would have been without him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Totally agree. Just imagine if he had played with a decent Ulster side
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Eggs wrote:
Russ wrote:Given how high Charlie found himself in statistics I'd hate to see how bad Ulster would have been without him

... and in his best position
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Eggs wrote:

Paddy at 10
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Eggs wrote:

We probably would have dumped Sarries out in that now Infamous game and gone on to another final.. he was the sort of player that could bring that X factor to a team that could have used it well... when he did come his stats were simply papering over some of the cracks that had been developing and he wasn’t then what we needed..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

stickinout wrote:Could UR not hire a private dick, get some telephoto shots of him humping bales, and get the contract nulled as we can prove he's riding us silly on the sick?
Ha! There’s this guy I know...

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:
stickinout wrote:Could UR not hire a private dick, get some telephoto shots of him humping bales, and get the contract nulled as we can prove he's riding us silly on the sick?
Ha! There’s this guy I know...

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we've had enough of dicks public and private..........
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Just read that Hond has bought a farm in Ballymena.
Can Rooster confirm whether or not he is counted as set-aside whilst we are still in the EU?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What a drain of resources.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Eggs wrote:

That is entirely the cogent fact Merv, it is not that anyone thinks Chuck was a crap player, the primary fault was Kiss's, in the first season he tried to make him a fullback, seemed to have understood his error and played him on the wing in the latter part of the season ................ then, groundhog day and I stand to be corrected but did Chuck play anywhere but 15 this season?

As for where he found himself in the statistics, that could stand some drilling into. Which stats? I assume metres made will be the biggie ............ how unusual for a winger or a winger at fullback to lead those. Tell me how many tries & assists and I'll consider your point.

Furthermore, in season one, he scored 9 tries and was class more often than not. Season two???????????? 3 tries, 2 of which really had little significance in massacres of Cheetahs & Hairyquims, one other of import in Auld Reekie in a TBP win when most needed. My impression is that he filled in time entertaining himself in year two.

A talented player who was not used to best effect. That is Chuck's end of school report.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

If we'd been able to let Charles come that few months early, he might have cared more for UR. IRFU reaping what they sow

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk