Hello from the other side

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

YoungMan
Novice

Hello from the other side

Post by YoungMan »

I haven’t gone away ya know, I am back. Logan I hope you are reading this, I have you firmly in my sights, your time is up.

Guys you have been a treat to read for the past few years and the past few months have been hard for you. I like the cut of most of yer jib, except for that rum côck.

Logan it really is the end of the road so let’s get you out. Go quietly or you will be going loud.
“And now you'll be telling stories of my coming back and they won't be false, and they won't be true but they'll be real”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hello from the other side

Post by Snipe Watson »

YoungMan wrote:I haven’t gone away ya know, I am back. Logan I hope you are reading this, I have you firmly in my sights, your time is up.

Guys you have been a treat to read for the past few years and the past few months have been hard for you. I like the cut of most of yer jib, except for that rum côck.

Logan it really is the end of the road so let’s get you out. Go quietly or you will be going loud.
Gwan ye ould goat. Walk on any frogs lately? :lol:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

#timeup
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
YoungMan
Novice

Post by YoungMan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
YoungMan wrote:I haven’t gone away ya know, I am back. Logan I hope you are reading this, I have you firmly in my sights, your time is up.

Not since the 17th at the K Club, I am back to ensure Logan goes and trust me, he is on the slippery slopes. I have contacted the WMHC, they are keen to delve into his gumping
“And now you'll be telling stories of my coming back and they won't be false, and they won't be true but they'll be real”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

YoungMan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Not since the 17th at the K Club, I am back to ensure Logan goes and trust me, he is on the slippery slopes. I have contacted the WMHC, they are keen to delve into his gumping
Well I can confirm you are the original YoungMan.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Good Lord where did he appear back from, I'm stopping digging in the underworld if things like this appear :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
YoungMan
Novice

Post by YoungMan »

Rooster wrote:Good Lord where did he appear back from, I'm stopping digging in the underworld if things like this appear :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Dig deeper my feathered friend, more truths in there
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:Good Lord where did he appear back from, I'm stopping digging in the underworld if things like this appear :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
rooster ... you go digging in the underworld for Terry and up pops YM...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

YoungMan wrote:I haven’t gone away ya know, I am back.
How can ya be back if ya never went away in the first place? :scratch:

Welcome back oldman - ya daft galloot! :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

tom kite :shock:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!