Dan McFarland

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Dan McFarland

Post by Tender »

Kiss is a dick.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
firebell53
Novice

Post by firebell53 »

Dave wrote:Apparently we have a game next week. Any idea of when he officially arrives? I'm assuming he won't be any where near the match day setup until he starts officially. I wonder who will be picking the team in his absence?
At the minute it’s November before he gets here but. :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Ahhh ..... Memories of happy times. :thumleft:

We'll never forget you, Bill Dylan.

No need to forget Bobby, unlike most of the old ballixes who hawk themselves around living on songs written40 or 50 years ago ........... not that there is anything wrong with Honky Tonk Weemin, still the second best intro ever ............. but he is still working still writing new material......... and above all he isn't dead, though watch this space, it wouldn't be the first time I've been the kiss of death.

I like a proper musician who continues to write and not churn out the hits of long ago, that's why I still respect Morrison despite him being an ould whore.

Anyway, Dan to be here for the start of the season.............whistling Dylan songs and that Chris Rea song, Dancing down the Cregagh Road, though he has allegedly danced in Dundonald too. :roll:
Not much dancing in Dundonald as I recall. Just plenty of gesturing. What is the internationally recognised hand signal for "Get that wee drunk off my stage now, before he ruins my set!"
Oh ........... maybe the name of the song didn't refer to the Stony Road in Dundonald that runs around the back of Knock Golf Club and the Ulster Hospital. :scratch: Mind you, if you were dancing down that Stoney Road and someone snap-hooked off the 7th or 8th tees, you could get an awful pain in the shitebax. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

firebell53 wrote:
Dave wrote:Apparently we have a game next week. Any idea of when he officially arrives? I'm assuming he won't be any where near the match day setup until he starts officially. I wonder who will be picking the team in his absence?
At the minute it’s November before he gets here but. :red:
Sooner, SOON.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Last edited by damianmcr on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

[quote="Deraless"]Is our new coach a dildo too?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/qu

Dildo Daggins
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Time is just a concept of the mind.....now is everything and everything is now.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Ahhh ..... Memories of happy times. :thumleft:

We'll never forget you, Bill Dylan.

No need to forget Bobby, unlike most of the old ballixes who hawk themselves around living on songs written40 or 50 years ago ........... not that there is anything wrong with Honky Tonk Weemin, still the second best intro ever ............. but he is still working still writing new material......... and above all he isn't dead, though watch this space, it wouldn't be the first time I've been the kiss of death.

I like a proper musician who continues to write and not churn out the hits of long ago, that's why I still respect Morrison despite him being an ould whore.

Anyway, Dan to be here for the start of the season.............whistling Dylan songs and that Chris Rea song, Dancing down the Cregagh Road, though he has allegedly danced in Dundonald too. :roll:
Not much dancing in Dundonald as I recall. Just plenty of gesturing. What is the internationally recognised hand signal for "Get that wee drunk off my stage now, before he ruins my set!"
As I recall the Song and Dance man did boogie it on down in Dundonald. Feb 1991 Bob rocked the Ice Bowl.
There was even a bit of Wiggle Wiggle!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Sue Dename wrote:
Feb 1991

You see! And I have trouble remembering what happened yesterday.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

One of my unforgettable gig moments was Dylan at Maysfield. As he walked on stage a very drunk fellow in front of me guldered "Yeoooooooo. Lay lady lay. Get it outta ye Bob". Concert was shìte though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

A genuine poet as a writer and an absolutely average performer.
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Any word on the messiahs arrival
You may know my sister, Dot
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Polly Cotton wrote:Any word on the messiahs arrival
Not as soon as I was toul'. Fufteenth'Yaagust has come and gone. So much for that Assumption.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:Any word on the messiahs arrival
Not as soon as I was toul'. Fufteenth'Yaagust has come and gone. So much for that Assumption.
Look, Scotland are royally drunk off, it did not help that he bounced over here and ran around like Kiss 2.0. They have their heels firmly dug in, will they make him wait until the new year, no, but they are playing hardball due to the amateur organisation that D4 and UR are.

I was happy with his appointment (not the way it was done) but now I have a doubt at the back of my mind.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

For an avowed agnostic, very presumptious Baggy! :lol: :lol:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!