Dan McFarland

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: Dan McFarland

Post by stickinout »

Kofi Annan wrote:You can not make this brad pitt up Guess who is McFarlands Management Company, why not just call Ulster ESPORTIF. I mean this Is beyound a joke.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. I glad we don't have to look at constable's mug on the Beeb anymore. Talk about a conflict of interests...
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Esportif is the new Lisburn
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

stickinout wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:You can not make this brad pitt up Guess who is McFarlands Management Company, why not just call Ulster ESPORTIF. I mean this Is beyound a joke.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. I glad we don't have to look at constable's mug on the Beeb anymore. Talk about a conflict of interests...
Kofi forgetting who his agents are - is he the right man for the job? If he is then what does it matter who represents him?

Esportif are one of, if not the biggest sports agencies in the world in relation to rugby. If you don’t want to deal with them we’re limiting our pool to choose from.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Kofi forgetting who his agents are - is he the right man for the job? If he is then what does it matter who represents him?

Esportif are one of, if not the biggest sports agencies in the world in relation to rugby. If you don’t want to deal with them we’re limiting our pool to choose from.

We seem to be dealing with them exclusively, which may be to our detriment. Missing players elsewhere, especially marquee NIQ targets.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

stickinout wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:
stickinout wrote:

We seem to be dealing with them exclusively, which may be to our detriment. Missing players elsewhere, especially marquee NIQ targets.
Is that really true though?

Yes a lot of our players are clients of esportif but there must surely be a lot who aren't - and not every signing we make is represented by esportif. Or are they? Does anyone have the actual numbers? It's easy to be persuaded by the evidence that supports a hypothesis and discount the evidence to the contrary.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Payne is the new defence coach.

A skills coach to be announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

kingofthehill wrote:Payne is the new defence coach.

Still fücking it up.

Is Malone not Analyst AND Skills Coach ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jobs for the beys.

How's the review going?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Did the URSC ever get a reply to the strongly worded letter they wrote on behalf of their members
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Did the URSC ever get a reply to the strongly worded letter they wrote on behalf of their members
apparently why Browne is heading north to speak directly to the couple of hundred members that replied on the survey that they were very annoyed but didn't want to do anything about it..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:Payne is the new defence coach.

Still fücking it up.

Is Malone not Analyst AND Skills Coach ?
apparently he is... so is he going? or are they mixing up the titles again..
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:Jobs for the beys.

How's the review going?
who's is doing the review PWC or Esportif Intelligence?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Cockatrice wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Did the URSC ever get a reply to the strongly worded letter they wrote on behalf of their members
apparently why Browne is heading north to speak directly to the couple of hundred members that replied on the survey that they were very annoyed but didn't want to do anything about it..

Are they going to tell their members
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Despite the fact that they represent a lot of clubs we seem to be better in with them than most for such a world wide organisation in part I suppose because of them soaking up Cornerstone I suspect and with that Constable and Dickson... Out of interest I would love to know the extent of consultancy work that they have carried out on behalf of UR over the years whether in world wide searches or bringing in emergency cover injured players..
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
apparently why Browne is heading north to speak directly to the couple of hundred members* that replied on the survey that they were very annoyed but didn't want to do anything about it..

Are they going to tell their members
They did.

* speaking to representatives, not the membership
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk