More uninformed crap

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: More uninformed crap

Post by Wee Woman »

Cockatrice wrote:Anyone else going to the UR Awards Dinner tomorrow evening? Or should we protest. After all the face of Ulster Rugby the Legend that played on three continents will be there at the top table dressed in his formal best with medals hanging off his chest declaring that he is facing his public...

If the URFC had a sense of humour they should have voted Jackson as Player of the Season for his top shagging performance.... now could you imagine that presentation.

Otherwise I will guess Cooney..
It's been unsurprisingly low key (again) this year - is it being held at Aquinas school again?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:Anyone else going to the UR Awards Dinner tomorrow evening? Or should we protest. After all the face of Ulster Rugby the Legend that played on three continents will be there at the top table dressed in his formal best with medals hanging off his chest declaring that he is facing his public...

If the URFC had a sense of humour they should have voted Jackson as Player of the Season for his top shagging performance.... now could you imagine that presentation.

Is the URSC award presented at this do? That would have been a good opportunity to vote for PJ.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

big mervyn wrote:

Is the URSC award presented at this do? That would have been a good opportunity to vote for PJ.
Yes they do and yes it would be...

I understand that Slogan is to be presented with a lifetime achievement award for services not to HM but to rugby which he has effectively and single handedly saved from extinction... 35,000 players from the 4,000 that are recorded as playing one or more matches and 20,000 of the country’s most deprived people brought into the rugby family.. no wonder he calls himself an Ulster Legend... if the URFc bring along their President then there will two in the same room.. surely Slogan toured with the Lions sometime after all he has done everything else... the evening will be pure gold just like everything else he touches..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I will be going to the dinner, freebie from a sponsor. Lost a bit of weight so bought a new suit today. Went for a real funky bow tie
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:I will be going to the dinner, freebie from a sponsor. Lost a bit of weight so bought a new suit today. Went for a real funky bow tie
How much weight did you lose, that even your tie doesn't fit any more?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:

It's been unsurprisingly low key (again) this year - is it being held at Aquinas school again?
In passing WW, I abominate Aquinas School.

Why? I hear some ask. Well it's like this, I :red: understand that the fücker who is headmaster banned Jackson and Olding from entering their grounds which was how the two young gentlemen ended up training alone other than when Darren Cave was at a loose end and joined them.

In retrospect the fücker if a headmaster probably influenced weak-willed trained killer Terry Slogan and set him on the course that the two young gentlemen would return over his dead body, something that I'd have been greatly in favour of, a triumphant return of Paddy and Wee Stuff wiping their feet on the prostrate corpse of Terry fücking Slogan, the liar.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

Why? I hear some ask. Well it's like this, I :red: understand that the fücker who is headmaster banned Jackson and Olding from entering their grounds which was how the two young gentlemen ended up training alone other than when Darren Cave was at a loose end and joined them.

In retrospect the fücker if a headmaster probably influenced weak-willed trained killer Terry Slogan and set him on the course that the two young gentlemen would return over his dead body, something that I'd have been greatly in favour of, a triumphant return of Paddy and Wee Stuff wiping their feet on the prostrate corpse of Terry fücking Slogan, the liar.
Praper order Baggy. Catholic controlled grammars have very high and exacting moral standards.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

Adding them to the boycott.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:I will be going to the dinner, freebie from a sponsor. Lost a bit of weight so bought a new suit today. Went for a real funky bow tie
Kofi, if you are in attendance and what Cockers says is true about Terry, FFFS position yourself well and click the bastärd's heels as he is walking back from collecting his award and hopefully he'll impale himself on it and bleed out like all those men he saw die.

Lifetime non-acheivement award and a boot in the hole would be more apposite.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

Adding them to the boycott.
Im boycotting all catholics. Easier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:Im boycotting all catholics. Easier
a universal boycott, you might say? >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Grumpy's jokes should be boycotted in almost all circumstances.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Good to see Malone up for a club award presumably for their rendition of how to spit roast a trophy at Kingspan which fits well with UR family friendly image..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cockatrice wrote:Good to see Malone up for a club award presumably for their rendition of how to spit roast a trophy at Kingspan which fits well with UR family friendly image..
Well not a bad night, good to see Malone president getting an award for being a “community champion” good to see reformed characters being regonised , hope for paddy and Stu yet.

Looking around the room I am glad I didn’t pay, the majority must be on freebies.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Was it chicken served?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND