More uninformed crap

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: More uninformed crap

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Good to see Malone up for a club award presumably for their rendition of how to spit roast a trophy at Kingspan which fits well with UR family friendly image..
Aye but Armagh won it :cheers:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Good to see Malone up for a club award presumably for their rendition of how to spit roast a trophy at Kingspan which fits well with UR family friendly image..
On merit or because malone did this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Hubby was there at the awards with his work, came home sober which is unusual, said it was alright night but at time a bit cringeworthy, in his words how do you celebrate the year Ulster have had, He had a nice chat with PJs father but decided to just give his good wishes to PJ.

Quick question the supporters club had a table, as a member could I have went to that table , how would you get invited, as I wouldn’t want to pay £160 I assume they get discount, Not that I would be stalking hubby , just me and my chums would liked to have had the chance. Is it committee members only or is there a raffle like the tickets for its members. Or maybe Ulster give them the table free for their volunteering .

Anyone know.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Fair play to Pater Jackson for attending. Hopefully his presence may have at least caused some small discomfort for those that warranted it.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Peter Jackson sounds like a legend of a man. It's a really dignified approach that he seems to be taking. I would like to think he feels the backing that the majority of the fans have for jnr. I hope Snake Logan was squirming in his seat.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Asshole.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

rocky wrote:
Asshole.
Strangely exactly what I thought of the two players that carried out said act and then went to the bother of posting on social media... I suspect no one at Malone thinks them as assholes.. top trophy shaggers perhaps.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Merit, a lot of other clubs would do well to take a look at the systems the club have in place with integration right from youth system/schools through to club.
Treated all matches seriously both Ulster and all Ireland.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Peter Jackson might make a really great CEO?
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Anyone else going to the UR Awards Dinner tomorrow evening? Or should we protest. After all the face of Ulster Rugby the Legend that played on three continents will be there at the top table dressed in his formal best with medals hanging off his chest declaring that he is facing his public...

If the URFC had a sense of humour they should have voted Jackson as Player of the Season for his top shagging performance.... now could you imagine that presentation.

Otherwise I will guess Cooney..
It's been unsurprisingly low key (again) this year - is it being held at Aquinas school again?
In passing WW, I abominate Aquinas School.

Why? I hear some ask. Well it's like this, I :red: understand that the fücker who is headmaster banned Jackson and Olding from entering their grounds which was how the two young gentlemen ended up training alone other than when Darren Cave was at a loose end and joined them.

In retrospect the fücker if a headmaster probably influenced weak-willed trained killer Terry Slogan and set him on the course that the two young gentlemen would return over his dead body, something that I'd have been greatly in favour of, a triumphant return of Paddy and Wee Stuff wiping their feet on the prostrate corpse of Terry fücking Slogan, the liar.
Adding them to the boycott.
Im boycotting all catholics. Easier

WTF is this Russ? Am I missing something?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

caledoniancelt wrote:Peter Jackson might make a really great CEO?
Yes

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote: It's been unsurprisingly low key (again) this year - is it being held at Aquinas school again?
In passing WW, I abominate Aquinas School.

Why? I hear some ask. Well it's like this, I :red: understand that the fücker who is headmaster banned Jackson and Olding from entering their grounds which was how the two young gentlemen ended up training alone other than when Darren Cave was at a loose end and joined them.

In retrospect the fücker if a headmaster probably influenced weak-willed trained killer Terry Slogan and set him on the course that the two young gentlemen would return over his dead body, something that I'd have been greatly in favour of, a triumphant return of Paddy and Wee Stuff wiping their feet on the prostrate corpse of Terry fücking Slogan, the liar.
Adding them to the boycott.
Im boycotting all catholics. Easier

WTF is this Russ? Am I missing something?
No. I'm boycotting all protestants too

ElmoIsDead
Novice

Post by ElmoIsDead »

caledoniancelt wrote:Peter Jackson might make a really great CEO?
He did make a few decent Kiwi movies about ringpeices so he has previous knowledge of the jobrole.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

I wish that I could just fall sound asleep, wake up and it would be 1st
September 2018 and our new Coach Big Dan had escaped from those evil, tight
fisted Jocks, our new out half Dan Carter was signed and chomping at the bit,
our world class, unbreakable Bokke back row and Kiwi lock were feasting on raw steaks
and were so fit and strong it was scary and (what remained of) Shane Logan was
being fed to the wolfhounds which were now dozing in the warm Autumn sun.

I wish?.........................
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

LadyP wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Hubby was there at the awards with his work, came home sober which is unusual, said it was alright night but at time a bit cringeworthy, in his words how do you celebrate the year Ulster have had, He had a nice chat with PJs father but decided to just give his good wishes to PJ.

Quick question the supporters club had a table, as a member could I have went to that table , how would you get invited, as I wouldn’t want to pay £160 I assume they get discount, Not that I would be stalking hubby , just me and my chums would liked to have had the chance. Is it committee members only or is there a raffle like the tickets for its members. Or maybe Ulster give them the table free for their volunteering .

Anyone know.
Husband is a drunken dîckhead, he was talking to Terry Jackson :banghead: :banghead: :duh: :duh:
You may know my sister, Dot