Sooper Dooper qualification.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sooper Dooper qualification.

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Boycotting this game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

So the UR ticket office are now at the hard selling and misleading the public. I called yesterday to purchase 2 tickets for the playoff in our normal spot in the Grandstand in block 1. The staff told me that we could move closer to halfway as the prices were all the same for all seats in the Grandstand, low and behold I find out today that the tickets in block 1 are £5 cheaper than the other blocks. But sure who cares if UR rip another £10 out of a season ticket holder on false pretenses, they clearly have never heard of the misrepresentation act.

And I know it serves me right for even deciding to go to the match.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

mea97mb wrote:So the UR ticket office are now at the hard selling and misleading the public. I called yesterday to purchase 2 tickets for the playoff in our normal spot in the Grandstand in block 1. The staff told me that we could move closer to halfway as the prices were all the same for all seats in the Grandstand, low and behold I find out today that the tickets in block 1 are £5 cheaper than the other blocks. But sure who cares if UR rip another £10 out of a season ticket holder on false pretenses, they clearly have never heard of the misrepresentation act.

And I know it serves me right for even deciding to go to the match.
The next PPI scandal

BOYCOTT THIS GAME

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Boycotting, as the season ticket is not including this it will be interesting to see real attendance.

An f'n final to get into a cup I don't really care if we get into or not. What have we become?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Boycotting, as the season ticket is not including this it will be interesting to see real attendance.

An f'n final to get into a cup I don't really care if we get into or not. What have we become?
It's also the last goodbye for Trimble, Sparky et al.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

TKT1.JPG
TKT1.JPG (38.48 KiB) Viewed 595 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

TKT2.JPG
TKT2.JPG (75.06 KiB) Viewed 593 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

TKT3.JPG
TKT3.JPG (65.81 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

For the avoidance of doubt I will not be attending until the clampit is removed... they can dress it how they want but his removal is my red line.. I said I was willing to join in the protest and indeed if there was a significant one I would be there brothers in arms and all that... but its not the Ulster Way we will support the regime because we believe what we are being told.. by February next year when Dan the Man isn't here reality might set in for some. For the record next year is already written off WD starts in 2019 and di-ckbrain will still be the CiC
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Speaking of the SDC, I drove through Bilbao on Monday and not one sign of the SDC final this week.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Speaking of the SDC, I drove through Bilbao on Monday and not one sign of the SDC final this week.
You were in Portugal?

-Nick Mullins
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Speaking of the SDC, I drove through Bilbao on Monday and not one sign of the SDC final this week.
You were in Portugal?

-Nick Mullins
Tickets going for under face value on the reseller sites and hotel prices starting to fall again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dubliners are struggling with their 2 grand a month mortgages. Feck the BoI.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

They had the beer order yesterday

No beer sold from 15 minutes before game until 15 minutes after

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Dubliners are struggling with their 2 grand a month mortgages. Feck the BoI.
2 grand a month mortgage gets you a hovel in Ballymun these days