Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Will you be going to Ulster v Glasgow Sat 21st @ Ravenhill

Poll ended at Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 am

Yes, wild horses wouldn't drag me away
25%
No way. UR has been run into the ground and I just can;t do it.
75%

Total votes: 76

Rem99
Initiate

Re: Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Post by Rem99 »

Saw tickets sales were going quite well for this one and couldn’t understand why! All became clear when I heard free tickets are being handed out like confetti. I know someone who got 4! Ulster throwing money away to protect Shame Logan! The more I see, the more I realise we all need to be there supporting the players loudly at Memorial end during their warmup and protesting loudly for rest of the match! :red: :red: :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

justinr73 wrote: The only truly 100% innocent victims in all of this are the supporters.
To be fair, I'm not.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:
justinr73 wrote: The only truly 100% innocent victims in all of this are the supporters.
To be fair, I'm not.
If you haven't been found guilty in a court of law, then you are >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

I will not be there...ever, until SLogan is long gone.
For those going, enjoy the game.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Logan covered his head and made the grave judgement that the boys had made a serious mistake. None of the lads were married though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Going but Junior says he isn't. Not going to spend any money at the bar for once but that's only because post match I am off to my Mums's 88th birthday gathering and cant really turn up at that the way I usually am after a match! Will, like last week, have black tape over the words "Bank of Ireland" on my shirt but that's almost unnecessary because removing last weeks black tape before putting shirt in wash removed a good bit of the logo anyway :)
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Deraless wrote:Logan covered his head and made the grave judgement that the boys had made a serious mistake. None of the lads were married though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes , nothing worse than being judged by an adulterer. F@cking hypocrite.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

parsley wrote:I don't post here very often - long time lurker but the events of the last week have galvanised me as (hopefully) one of the silent majority.

I am so utterly disgusted and sickened by the behaviour of Shane Logan (and by extension) UR/IRFU over the last few weeks I find it hard to put into words. I'm glad the website has been playing up over the last few days as if i'd posted how I felt on Saturday morning I'd probably have been banned for life.

I'd don't condone the actions of the 2 players but I definitely think that there was a path to redemption if we all worked at it.

How gutless can you be to post a Q&A session with patsy questions 10 mins after winning a grand slam?
How gutless can you be to not turn up to supporters Q&A sessions THEN try and justify it ?
How gutless can you be to leak the PJ and SO decision to the press an hour after the ground empties on Friday night?
How gutless do you have to be to do press interviews over the past few days and weasel your way out of every answer?

It sickens me.

I've been a season ticket holder for over 15 years and never have I felt Ulster as a club at such a low ebb - even the dark days of the end of the McCall era. Ironically at the end of the game on Friday night I actually felt quite positive about things as I thought the whole debacle had galvanised the players and fans alike as shown in their performances of the last 2 games.

Despite a sparse crowd last Friday night I thought the atmosphere was one of the best all season - as if all us 'proper' fans had circled the wagons and decided to fe'ck the lot of em.

Now I'm the same as most of you. The thought of going to Ravers on Saturday sickens me but the thought of what the players are going though also sickens me and I feel like I should be supporting them somehow - the likes of bestie, hendy, darren cave etc. However I won't be there on Saturday and I know at least 3 of my season ticket holder mates won't be there either. I might watch on BBC but I can't see myself cheering for Ulster.

I know this rant isn't going to help anybody but I have to say it. I also won't be renewing my season ticket til logan is out. I think the worst thing is that just when you think this season can't get any worse, Ulster somehow manage to find a way.

We have to co-ordinate a protest to get Logan out.
Very sage post there parsley!

If you really feel the best thing to do is stay away, then do it guilt free. The players are big boys and no doubt will understand the low attendance. If you do decide to go, be vocal and make sure all and sundry know your anger at SNAKE LOGAN and FIRFU. And don't give any coin. :salut: :salut:
parsley
Novice

Post by parsley »

Hopefully I thymed it right stickinout. Definitely won't be there this week. Will only renew my season ticket once that snake Logan goes.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

parsley wrote:Hopefully I thymed it right stickinout. Definitely won't be there this week. Will only renew my season ticket once that snake Logan goes.
:salut: :salut: :thumright:
ovalballs
Novice

Post by ovalballs »

Just couldn't stomach standing on the terrace as if nothing has happened. Wont be renewing my season ticket. Sorry for the guys left. Wonder would any of them be leaving if they weren't contracted.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Tommy's last game and now Pauls.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Tis the Ulster way!

Feck it, I’ll not be there followed by, the team need us shyte!

As I’ve said, I’ll probably renew my ticket but for fûcks sake, can we at least show our discontent for one fûcking match?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Yes, going as my wife wants to. To support the players only.
I have emailed UR today regarding the dismissal for our CEO with his smug, egotistical and presumptuous manner. I have explained I will not be renewing my STs until he has been removed from his ivory tower.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

I had planned to fly over for the weekend but after those fuqing slimeballs copied the IRA and expelled two guys from Ireland with the help of that cowardly, putrid anus, Logan. I changed by flights to another date.

I have been outraged at the total lack of natural justice and the simple human fact that in a civilised society
a) You shouldn't be punished twice for the same thing and you certainly shouldn't be punished for a crime you did not commit and an accusation of which the courts have found them not guilty.

b) any punishment should be proportionate to any offence and should not be open ended. Those complete ballbags at FIRFU are just a bunch of hypocritical sewage with Logan floating on the top. In a way I had hoped one of the guys would have decided to take them on in court but I understand why not. I have been attending Ravenhill since the 1950s and I simply haven't the heart to go back at the moment.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.