LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:Fùcking splitters.
Russ wrote:USoL are happy at today's news and have officially created a sub supportera group called Ulster Supporters of Perpignan and Brive in London, the USoPaBiL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Wholly owned subsidiary

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Forget Bombay Sapphire
Forget BBQ’d chicken and burgers
Forget condoms
Forget brushing yer teeth before bed

This is a night for celebration...
Jawbox Gin
Fillet Steak
Wild Sex
And a feckin great nights sleep without wondering when that Ballixlogan was gonna get pushed out the door.

We won’t ever forget our Paddy and Stuart, but I intend to drink enough Gin to forget for a while, how badly they were treated.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Even bakebook loving it! Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Just the one sad emoji, assume this was SLogan
shamalicious wrote:Even bakebook loving it! Image

Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Columbo wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Columbo.... those people have been around for a while currently Tetterington and previously others like Hamilton, Dobbin and others beside.. in fact a lot of the so call better business has been down to some of these others .... take the stadium rebuild the current dickbrian who claims it all down to him was little more than NIHE tenant who sat back and let the project develop around him.. it shouldn’t go unnoticed who the Chair of the SIB was when they drove the project.. and who later became Chair of the PMC and who got out when he seen what was coming..
That's interesting, in what capacity? As consultants? Or are they somehow elected onto whatever committee is at the top?
No they are not Civil Servants but they have come in with business acumen in order to help sail the ship particularly at PMC level... those mentioned cover the current and previous Chairs... and between them more business sense in a little finger than our departing dick-brain has in his whole body plus his apparent 74 years of extensive business experience.. Yes they have found their way on committees including others down the chain from the PMC.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Tender wrote:Forget Bombay Sapphire
Forget BBQ’d chicken and burgers
Forget condoms
Forget brushing yer teeth before bed

This is a night for celebration...
Jawbox Gin
Fillet Steak
Wild Sex
And a feckin great nights sleep without wondering when that Ballixlogan was gonna get pushed out the door.

We won’t ever forget our Paddy and Stuart, but I intend to drink enough Gin to forget for a while, how badly they were treated.

anyone for a spit roast.... Kofi will be joining me later as we toast the news whilst at the same time drawing up our action plan for the next campaign to oust the cabal...
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

Yeaaasssssssssss.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

waggonsroll wrote:Great news and a season ticket will now be bought over the weekend but its an awful long time to wait and I can't help but wonder how he will still be nominally in charge with all the outstanding issues to be resolved. Who will actually make the decisions over new players, arrival of the new head coach. August is too close to the start of the season for a new man to imprint himself on the club unless this is a D4 ploy to make all the decisions themselves.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
feck we won't have a coach until February and dick-brain has been hiding away for months..
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Jackie Brown wrote:The delicious Irony of these two stories. Sweet sweet sweet

Shane Logan: Ulster Rugby chief executive to step down from role in August - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44414807

Paddy Jackson: Former Ulster and Ireland fly-half joins Perpignan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44411185

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Already dressing it up as the man that stood up against the IRFU... he stood up against them for Ruan and linking the Elton not coming story in some way suggesting his disapproval.. Worse of all calling the stadium his legacy... thankfully any right minded supporter will see thru the shyte... I bet there are a lot of players getting drunk tonight including some ex players...

Pity the IRFU didn't have the balls to stand up for Integrity and sack the fecker..
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:The more pressing issue we have is the need for a support network for Cockers. The man has dedicated his life to this for the last 7 years. Everything that was a constant will be gone, He'll have no touchstones :shock: left. Need to keep an eye on him. the whole thing could go belly-up.
Don't worry I am turning my interests on getting Brexit through asap... that or Watson and his cronies..
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Did Mike Reid not do the ground work on the stadium with DCAL money? All he did was take over after everything had been approved?

He wanted two innocent Ulstermen sacked and gloated over it when they were. A disgusting human being, perfect for Protestant Evangelicalism.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ollies roll call....who's in??
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Great shout Dave, a taxi back home, off to Bed and wait on the bitches to follow me to Bed. Just gotta convince Mrs Tender it’s performance Art and I’m doing it ironically.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Jawbox Gin?
Fillet Steak?

Wild Sex?

You may find that the first 2 are not performance enhancers, as a general rule of thumb.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:Ollies roll call....who's in??
I will be there, need an oul bird.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”