LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Dave »

I'm hysterical
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Big hysterical fight ... Big hysterical fight!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:Who is getting Hys Terical?
If he's an injured South African, probably Ulster.
Last edited by BR on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Who is getting Hys Terical?
If he's an injured South African, probably Ulster.
Fixed
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Is Logan waiting for Ospreys to win before he resigns?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Is use of the word 'hysterical' not misogynistic?

Just askin' like!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Is use of the word 'hysterical' not misogynistic?

Just askin' like!
:)
www.stoutboys.co.uk
YoungMan
Novice

Post by YoungMan »

“And now you'll be telling stories of my coming back and they won't be false, and they won't be true but they'll be real”
YoungMan
Novice

Post by YoungMan »

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/NI004276

Did these people not sell fuel cards ?
“And now you'll be telling stories of my coming back and they won't be false, and they won't be true but they'll be real”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

YoungMan wrote:https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/NI004276

I thought they delivered oil.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

YoungMan wrote:https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/NI004276

No I think that is the BP period..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

sort of thing you'd expect from those involved with NAMA or RHI not the 'let those cast the first stone' brigade.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Jesus wept, calm down the fûck, as much as I want SLogan out the door a few of you are being a bit hysterical.

When Logan goes one of two things will happen:
1. They will restructure with BC taking on a more expanded role, that has happened twice so far (since LOGAN appointed him)! and there will no longer be a CEO role, Remember we have not seen any mention of Kiss being replaced, so I see BC being a DOR/CEO type chap looking only after thevPRO game and Domestic being run by , well Domestic, I actually mentioned this as the best way forward months ago, so UR what was the out come of the review. Oh you read my posts ffs.
2. Logan goes and they insist on a CEO, so they will once again advertise the role, Gordon Hamilton will not get it nor want it, a successful, semi retired businessman, who still has his fingers in many pies so running UR is not an option, also he threw his dummy out of the pram on the Professional Game Board in Dublin at the way Nucifuckwank was running the show, so he is gone and won’t be back.

Best case for us is to have BC as a The chief Rugby executive or what ever new name they come up with, let him get on with it, yes BC has some flaws, but he is by far the best candidate ( after myself obviously)

Men , calm the fûck down, you are getting on like hysterical bitches . Were is Baggy when you need him.

Cockers is right on this Dublin don’t want Hamilton, our best option is Bryn, he is becoming a very good leader and I see that he will play the game but also fight very hard for what he believes is right for Ulster , not right for him .

God Save Ulster and all who sail in her
I've been busy this last couple of weeks Kofi, dragging my life to Southern Spain and thinking I'd rather go to Daddywankers Lane than Ravenhill Park if I ever return.

I agree entirely with your thoughts, may even have shared them with you a few months back ....... if you are who I think you are ........ but then, maybe I was talking to Cockers .........or Rooster, maybe Grumps or Snipe. :D

Anyway, for all the bitches who think Bryn licks balls because Kiss & Clarke asked him to sign Hond, he is by a long way the man I want to look after Ulster pro rugby. Others can look after the unpaid masses.

The last thing we need after that putz Logan is a retired/semi-retired gent - no matter how bright or talented. We need someone with both the recent experience, a brain, rugby as his driver and a man who still needs to make a living. We need someone who can play all sides but have Ulster rugby, not Rugby, as his focus, can understand the agents stuff, the FIRFU demands, the players needs or more probably the type of utterfuckingwankstain they don't need. We need someone who understands the rugby business and in my opinion, no matter how well Gordon H has done in business, the only relevant experience is a man's rugby business acumen.

That leaves a shortlist of one and if D4 go outside that grouping we will be condemned to more years of utter crap. Bryn may not be everyone's idea of the magic bullet, but he is without question in my mind, our best option.

OK, that's it, there is 25 degrees waiting outside, bitches have been chastised and I'm outta here.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Is he still here?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Is he still here?
He is here but not here
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best