LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by rumncoke »

It is worth remembering PJ‘ s family have a depth in Ulster Club rugby and his cousin was connected to Blackrock .

While having to accept the decision doesn’t mean you have to accept the manor the decision was made and the lack of support form those who should have provided it .

And while the powers behind the woman’s groups stated the removal of the two lads was not their objective and that they accepted the decision of the jury ,it appears to have been the only means to shut them up

Along with pointless relationship classes and meeting woman’s aid .

They made penis envy into a moral crusade .

What it may take time but cold receptions might freeze the (w) horlix ( Horlix was what came up) thought the change looked better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Indeed but he is bunkered down and the IRFU back him.. don’t forget they knew what they were getting... anyhow note to those on here from clubs... go to you club rep and tell him to bring a
Motion of no confidence by the clubs at next meeting... enough support to club reps and they will be obliged.. whoever does it can then propose the motion and the clubs can take it back to their clubs and ask for a vote from club members... it would be one further significant step in the right direction that the IRFU would have to taken account of..
There was a rumour away back at the time of Logan's appointment that Philip Browne was not in favour of appointing Logan but one of the other candidates but our wise men picked Logan and he was outnumbered in the vote
What will be the substance of this no confidence vote? It would need to be something substantive. Where's the evidence?
Are you being serious ?
Deadly serious.
Do you have enough evidence to have him removed from office?
Spoofing on a message board is great craic, but a no confidence vote needs actual inculpatory evidence.
Snipe, there is plenty that he has failed to deliver on, however right now he is the man in charge of a disaster, a business that is in free fall, supporters openly hostile to him, committee men divided on him, a severe lack of leadership , the relationship with media , sponsors broken, players have no respect for him as they are fed up with the “i was a royal marine” , when they know its lies.

The club game is falling apart, no matter what he says facts are, clubs and teams are folding . He manipulates figures. I could go on but Ulster Rugby is massively divided. Logan has been a big part of the division. Maybe a confidence vote would be a better way to word it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

How much of that would constitute grounds for a vote of no confidence? Not one iota.
There's a load of hearsay and unsubstantiated rumour floating about, but nothing solid.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I thought some on here knew a journo who would expose the fraudster?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:I thought some on here knew a journo who would expose the fraudster?
So I was told.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:I thought some on here knew a journo who would expose the fraudster?
So I was told.
Probably guff.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Snipe Watson wrote:How much of that would constitute grounds for a vote of no confidence? Not one iota.
There's a load of hearsay and unsubstantiated rumour floating about, but nothing solid.
There is also a lot of fact.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:How much of that would constitute grounds for a vote of no confidence? Not one iota.
There is also a lot of fact.
For instance?
What you or i may accept as fact, because we trust the source will not stand up in a committee as grounds for a no confidence vote.
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

There is a lot of spit.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:There is a lot of spit.
Filthy habit.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Surely the whole point of a no confidence vote is that you do not need to prove any wrongdoing.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

“A motion of no confidence (alternatively vote of no confidence, no-confidence motion, or (unsuccessful) confidence motion) is a statement or vote which states that a person(s) in a position of responsibility is no longer deemed fit to hold that position, perhaps because they are inadequate in some respect, are failing to carry out obligations, or are making decisions that other members feel are detrimental. “

I would say Logan fits into that category Snipe, Moley has a point, I know that many club members are dissatisfied at his decision making. Snipe why the contiinual defence of this charlatan? I have always maintained his credibility will be detrimental to Ulster Rugby.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Assumed that a vote or motion of no confidence/confidence was as stated above and didn't necessarily need substantive evidence although there is more fact out there than many give credit for..

Given it was the Domestic Game if not mistaken one issue to start with is a 300% increase in games being cancelled/postponed in Ulster this year. The number of male players have reduced and if not mistaken they are at an all time low. There has also been a number of concerns raised recently within the Branch about what is happening in the domestic game notwithstanding the recent court case particularly relating to the abuse suffered by a female referee and also incidents within the youth game. Nothing to do with Logan except he is in charge.. If a senior committee member can say to his face we don't believe a word coming out your other then there is a serious loss of confidence that already exists..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

You dont need grounds for a no confidence vote. You just need no confidence

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Yes a no-confidence motion or vote doesn't require evidence of anything - its basically to force a put-your-cards-on-the-table moment. If whatever required majority agrees, then by definition, the person in question doesn't have the confidence of those who he is accountable to..

(If this is being considered, it goes without saying that a sufficient majority should be lined up first, because it's a one-time thing, and if it were to be lost, then this route to getting rid of him - if indeed it is a route to getting rid of him - would be closed off for the forseeable future..)
..one more thing