LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Cockatrice »

I hear Logan has been given an OBE for his services to Ulster Rugby...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If it is true that the Steyn family are in Paddys house they will wonder why so many will turn up after Ollies closes for an after party
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

You mean he is going to get an OB gong ???? for disservices to Ulster Rugby
\
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cockatrice wrote:I hear Logan has been given an OBE for his services to Ulster Rugby...
In the know once again Cockers........

Jimmy Savile was awarded an OBE.

Not all worthy of receiving an OBE do, and not all receiving are worthy.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I hear Logan has been given an OBE for his services to Ulster Rugby...

No9 ... I know nothing except how big a plank we were taking on eight years ago... also seen how the PJ/SO case would play out with the IRFU and also there would be a delay in his exit.. the OBE is was fake news however..
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

No9 ... I know nothing except how big a plank we were taking on eight years ago... also seen how the PJ/SO case would play out with the IRFU and also there would be a delay in his exit.. the OBE is was fake news however..
Made a mistake and gave Rory the OBE instead
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rob6 wrote:Leaving in August according the BBC!
I would presume he'll be there in body only or perhaps gardening leave? Will he be involved in any decision making or running of the organisation? Why have him there at all? He could do some damage over the next few months if he saw fit. I wouldn't put it past him to do some cr@p out of spite.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

I know someone who basically did all the ground work to get themselves an OBE for services to teaching. They might have got a brother involved to nominate or something but the recipient was the driving force behind it all. Load of codswallop but looks good on the old CV. They too, had a very inflated idea of self and had an ego the size of H & W shipyard. If it's true, i wouldn't be surpriised a to55er like Logan would get one. I hope he slopes off into the night and is not seen in public again. Chance would be a fine thing.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Likely being lined up with an old school job somewhere as part of the package.... I hope it is gardening leave because a new man should be in as soon as possible making new appointments.. the sooner that happens the better for us all... No S&C Coach No Head Physio No Head Coach and a dead man walking CEO..

The more I think about the stadium being his legacy the sicker I become.. that is a joke they are trying to sell us.. also makes me less sure that those spouting this shyte are the right people to be taking us forward.... the selection process was flawed the last time and they got what they wanted but who is to say they won’t want the same again...
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Logan the man who said he would not step down, now leaves us with no S&C Coach no Head Physio no Head Coach......

Spineless.... tee hee
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cockatrice wrote:Likely being lined up with an old school job somewhere as part of the package.... I hope it is gardening leave because a new man should be in as soon as possible making new appointments.. the sooner that happens the better for us all... No S&C Coach No Head Physio No Head Coach and a dead man walking CEO..

The more I think about the stadium being his legacy the sicker I become.. that is a joke they are trying to sell us.. also makes me less sure that those spouting this shyte are the right people to be taking us forward.... the selection process was flawed the last time and they got what they wanted but who is to say they won’t want the same again...

Cockers,
It's like a house of cards falling in on itself. The sooner the new incumbent is in place the better. I hope they're keen to get stuck in because there's a lot of work to be done, and no guarantee it'll all be plain sailing and mistakes will be made.

Who came up with the guff about the stadium and him being the man who stood against the FIRFU? Was that UR or FIRFU sanctioned PR? I hope some journo does a wee bit of digging and sees for themselves his legacy is the list of all the people who have been let go at UR over this season. Chaos and the last year was just short of a catastrophe.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

I would like to hear URSC report back to their members of their meeting with him during the week, I wonder if the meeting was minuted ?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Shane Logan - 17/04/18
I won't step down, I will help Ulster move on
No. My role is not in question. A CEO, in both good times and in difficult times, is to find the way to move forward.
No, I repeat my role is to keep us moving on to the best possible territory.
>appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Everything I touch turns to GOLD.. yeh right Shane.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cockatrice wrote:Everything I touch turns to GOLD.. yeh right Shane.
Golden handshake anyone? :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right