LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Rooster »

Bart S wrote:Going, Going..........
Tomorrow evening his worldwide search globe is up for sale at Wilsons
https://www.wilsonsauctions.com/lots/li ... tPageNo=17
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:So the discounted period for ST renewals closes at 5pm tomorrow.

Call me a cynic... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are a cynic WW, looks like UR are determined to blow a load of ST renewals by not getting shot of Public Enemy #1-#10 the first gobshite to hold all positions in the top ten since Hitler was a lad. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

just read this again.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 14509.html

He really is deluded about what he does/has done (or not done in some cases) as CEO.

Shane Logan.......JUST GO
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Bart S wrote:just read this again.

He really is deluded about what he does/has done (or not done in some cases) as CEO.

Q. This is the first time we've had access to you since your YouTube statement, a lack of accountability given that it was conducted by in-house media channels. Can you offer any explanation as to why that was done rather than doing as you are now and talking to the media?

A. I don't think I've ever hidden away from talking in public. I talk in public more than many others. I would appear in front of thousands, maybe tens of thousands. I've done Q&As regularly. Still do. What we tried to do was get the hardest possible questions and try to front them up as much as possible. It has been frustrating. This is the first time I've been able to come out, because of the trial, and the inability to express freely has been constrained by the trial. That's gone now.

Q. In that sense, are you saying that different constraints were placed upon you than on others in the organisation, say Bryn Cunningham?

A. Because of the nature of the trial, I wasn't free to discuss the effect on morale of the divisiveness. Bryn is responsible for the performance of the professional game. I'm responsible for the whole of rugby in Ulster, together with the committees and a number of volunteers. Because of the divisiveness of the issue, it was more difficult.

Q. Avoidable or not, do you accept that YouTube interviews conducted by Ulster Rugby gives the impression of a lack of accountability from the public figure of this organisation?

A. No, sorry Jonathan I don't. In that period I did many speeches to many supporters, to many groups. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Good grief!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

Q. This is the first time we've had access to you since your YouTube statement, a lack of accountability given that it was conducted by in-house media channels. Can you offer any explanation as to why that was done rather than doing as you are now and talking to the media?

A. I don't think I've ever hidden away from talking in public. I talk in public more than many others. I would appear in front of thousands, maybe tens of thousands. I've done Q&As regularly. Still do. What we tried to do was get the hardest possible questions and try to front them up as much as possible. It has been frustrating. This is the first time I've been able to come out, because of the trial, and the inability to express freely has been constrained by the trial. That's gone now.

Q. In that sense, are you saying that different constraints were placed upon you than on others in the organisation, say Bryn Cunningham?

A. Because of the nature of the trial, I wasn't free to discuss the effect on morale of the divisiveness. Bryn is responsible for the performance of the professional game. I'm responsible for the whole of rugby in Ulster, together with the committees and a number of volunteers. Because of the divisiveness of the issue, it was more difficult.

Q. Avoidable or not, do you accept that YouTube interviews conducted by Ulster Rugby gives the impression of a lack of accountability from the public figure of this organisation?

A. No, sorry Jonathan I don't. In that period I did many speeches to many supporters, to many groups. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Good grief!
Did he mention the trial. Blaming all of Ulster's woes this season on the trial and therefore PJ and SO. He's a spineless kunt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rockrugger
Novice

Post by Rockrugger »

Logan on ‘gardening leave’ - any truth?

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rockrugger wrote:Logan on ‘gardening leave’ - any truth?

Might as well be as he has done feck all anyway for years
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:

Might as well be as he has done feck all anyway for years
Hopefully, if true, the door gave his brennan a few scalps on the way out.

SPOOFER LOGAN OUT.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

So depending on which rumour you listen to he is apparently :-

Staying
Going
Gone/on gardening leave

The longer things so on the more i worry about option 1 being correct.... :roll:
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

any word on season ticket sales figures? Did the result at the weekend give them a bounce today?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gold medal at Chelsea?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

big mervyn wrote:

Gold medal at Chelsea?
But of course! :thumleft: :flower:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bart S wrote:So depending on which rumour you listen to he is apparently :-

Staying
Going
Gone/on gardening leave

The longer things so on the more i worry about option 1 being correct.... :roll:
dont worry about 1... unless of course the staff/team have been lied to just to get them up for the last game surely we wouldn't stoop so low as to do that.. :scratch:
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

UlsterNo9 wrote:

Good grief!
You missed the significant bit immediately below where your quote finishes ...
Looking for a new job? Nijobfinder works for you!
Just sayin'
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

nice one Cap'n!