LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0072724888

Simply tell them what they want to hear.

I may be wrong but all those were in the original plans, simply spectacular
Quite recent this (2017) and sorry if I offend any Christians but what a load of shyte... these people will listen and believe any shyte from anyone that claims to be a born again human being... it further explains the so called meetings that the liar is claiming to be undertaking turning up at church groups across the country in the name of Ulster Rugby preaching the word... but what word apart from a crock of lies of yet more world domination...

baggy .... ever wonder why some in UR make such efforts to identify some that post here. The same thing happened to me a while back but some were too free to give it up presumably to improve their standing with the devil.

ps... came across the meeting Ulster Legends at Newtownbreda Baptist although again some traces have gone missing but thankfully one or two pics on FB... Interestingly described by one as an evening with Charles so I wonder did that other Ulster Legend not make an appearance... after all its not that he hasn't said all that needs said about his gold turning abilities..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:

Quite recent this (2017) and sorry if I offend any Christians but what a load of shyte... these people will listen and believe any shyte from anyone that claims to be a born again human being... it further explains the so called meetings that the liar is claiming to be undertaking turning up at church groups across the country in the name of Ulster Rugby preaching the word... but what word apart from a crock of lies of yet more world domination...

baggy .... ever wonder why some in UR make such efforts to identify some that post here. The same thing happened to me a while back but some were too free to give it up presumably to improve their standing with the devil.

ps... came across the meeting Ulster Legends at Newtownbreda Baptist although again some traces have gone missing but thankfully one or two pics on FB... Interestingly described by one as an evening with Charles so I wonder did that other Ulster Legend not make an appearance... after all its not that he hasn't said all that needs said about his gold turning abilities..
I turned myself in to Terry, Cockers, gave them my ST & "decorated" jumper so he would know who calls him a spineless creep and a fu'cking liar. Mind you he mustn't give a shyte because they haven't refunded my ST payment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:

I turned myself in to Terry, Cockers, gave them my ST & "decorated" jumper so he would know who calls him a spineless creep and a fu'cking liar. Mind you he mustn't give a shyte because they haven't refunded my ST payment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
at least you did it thru your own choice... if I thought he was turning up to face the URSC I might even rejoin just to put some questions to him then I too could retire to Spain happy.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

As for "offending Christians", I rather tend to Stephen Fry's answer to those who claimed to be offended, "so fu'cking what?"

I didn't listen to a word of that clip Kofi posted but you just know that if Terry is involved, these are the sort of people who regard religion as a business and networking opportunity, convenience Christians as I like to label them.

I have a grudging respect for Christians of faith, much as I regard them as mentally lacking, albeit I understand many intelligent people suffer the affliction, however, I utterly despise those who are Christians for Profit or Christians for Power.

So given it is "The Lord's Day", may I wish committed Christians of faith a good one and the other categories, I hope you have a fatal accident on the way home from your networking you sanctimonious evil scumbags - that includes you Terry.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:

at least you did it thru your own choice... if I thought he was turning up to face the URSC I might even rejoin just to put some questions to him then I too could retire to Spain happy.
I well, there is that, mind you I wouldn't say I'm happy, just happier. Happiness is a strange concept, some clowns believe if to be a "state" to be achieved, whereas the sager amongst us understand it is a fleeting and transitory thing at best, sometimes I wonder, is it just imagined.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Big-al wrote:Ulster rugby must waste some amount of money paying employees out of their contracts.
This time Al, this is not a waste of money, it is an essential to get that creep and his lies out the door.

I think the entire forum should bow to the sagacity of Kofi, when Slogan was appointed it was Kofi who predicted dire things about the state that Slogan would leave Ulster in. "On its knees," I think were the words and he also pointed out that Slogan was an untrustworthy liar.

How right you were Kofi, and as we know Terry Slogan has wasted many man-hours attempting to identify Kofi, to the extent that I have denied knowing who Kofi is, even to people I trust. Loose lips sink ships.

By the way, I still don't know who Kofi is if anyone's asking.
Yup, Kofi called it first and wasn't given any credit for it by me for one.
Shucks thanks Snipe >gimmefive

Most aircraft crashes don’t just happen to one failure, investigation shows that a serious of events lead to the eventual disaster, planes just don’t fall out of the sky, our disaster started a long time ago and Logan is the big bit, the bit that made the Boeing Ulster Start the nosedive

After we won the ERC, we totally failed to grasp what we could further achieve, we were happy and the hangover lasted longer than usual. The Academy were happy to have a few players that were odds on favourites to be stars, so the incumbents were lazy and built a team around the few as that’s all they had to do, why try to develop and coach, why do your job, the result was no talent coming through, I recall one A game in Dublin were no coach went with the team just S&C , guys who would have made it missed and shame on them, then we had the Amateurs employed to do a professional job, guys who were obviously so out of their depth it was not funny, but they became powerful and when coaches left no one dared move them . Phil Mack was an outstanding S&C coach, alas that was replaced with a less than better version, so that became a weakness not seen, a tear in the underbelly, I have no doubt D4 have now seen it, I saw it years ago , but I was one of a few who could see what was coming, player recruitment, Jesus we are either very unlucky or very poor at noticing how poor recruits we had just sign, were S&C and Physio to blame ? I assume D4 see it that way now.

Players, they play their heart and soul for the club and the team, that’s not in question BUT, there is a small bit missing to have it not turning over at 100% and the only people who know what that is , is the players and I would believe that they can fix that.

CEO, after the last one was forced out we done a world wide search the priority was a professional CEO, some one who had a business brain, a charismatic leader, some one who could take it forward, did we recruit the right man , no we ignored them they were honest decent business men, we employed the opposite, a less than truthful, self promoting chube, a man that would drive the club into destruction and divide supporters, fans , players , staff and sponsors , a complete 100% Walter Mitty

The trial: badly handled by all, young men , men who have done no worse than many here, many in the world , I am sure we all have done things we are ashamed off or lewd . Even the CEO has admitted to adulterous behaviour, but never ended his career. We as a club actually failed them in many ways, and we all have an opinion on that

Europe, last week we did not play to be in Europe , we played a game to see who was last and second last worse in Europe qualification, that’s were we are

Okay can we pull this out of a disaster , yes, YES I scream, get the right person at the control, don’t let Watson and his outdated, old boy network be involved, Ulster is blessed with leaders, real leaders, real business men, not some washed up gin drinkers in the presidents bar who know it all, get a Proven Black and White leader. Someone who is not there to play the self importance game .

Academy, it does appear to be the real positive here, don’t interfere, I beg the powers let it be, it ain’t broke so leave it.

Staff, a reall serious discussion is required, an overhaul, I am sure that a vast majority are hard working honest individuals, but some do need culled.

The immediate future, more hard times ahead, The fans, I said a few years ago how much of a chore going to Ravenhill was, the fun has gone, the simplicity has gone, there is great people there ,people I genuinely like to see, say hello to and have a beer, with but that is becoming an easy choice not to go.

Club Rugby, the foundation of Ulster, but feck all to do with the PRO game , yes we need clubs to get people playing the game, look at your ave4age GAA club, better than any facility at a AIL club, a place you want to be associated with, but look at some of ours , I won’t name any as I respect them all, but some are shît holes, not the clubs fault, they do every thing and are very proud, but there has to be more help from the branch financially . I know there is people assigned to that, but I honestly would not let them rebuild my gazebo, they are out of their depth and are driven by having a blazer with a UR badge on it, not driven to improve Rugby.

Anyway, summers here , we will all be back in August with opinions and moans, SUFTUM
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Kofi, we might have had the odd little spat at times, but I always thought we were basically on the same side. Perhaps we just favoured slightly different ways of tackling things. I suppose that you, as a rugby man wanted to tackle the problem neck high with a straight arm, while , as a footie man, wanted to lead with both feet over the ball. I am pleased to say we are now on the same page - I couldn't disagree with one word of your post,

Logan's departure is long overdue. I would still like to find out who made up his dodgy c.v. . Why was he chosen when there were at least 2 excellent other candidates, who were miles ahead inability and, as it turned out, in morals and honesty. It may take sometime to repair his damage. I regret that he'll be receiving a large bag of loot, but it may be the best bit of business that has ever been carried out in the name of UR.

Hopefully the penny is beginning to drop in D4.There are other things which need to be put right. Kofi has pointed these out and I'm sure that few around these parts would disagree with what he says.

A few years ago I was wandering around Ravers, when someone introduced me to Logan. I believe that person later told him that I contributed to this messageboard. I received a wee phone call from UR asking if I could identify certain of the other posters, including Kofi. I'm afraid I'll not go to heaven as I told a rather blatant untruth. Accordingly, Logan & Co. may have spent some time trying to find a posh Lionel with one eye and a bad stutter and named Wally.

ps Kofi if you are English, maybe lost an eye , have a speech impediment and are called Wally, please let me know urgently as I may have done something very stupid, :shock:
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gary wrote:Kofi, we might have had the odd little spat at times, but I always thought we were basically on the same side. Perhaps we just favoured slightly different ways of tackling things. I suppose that you, as a rugby man wanted to tackle the problem neck high with a straight arm, while , as a footie man, wanted to lead with both feet over the ball. I am pleased to say we are now on the same page - I couldn't disagree with one word of your post,

Logan's departure is long overdue. I would still like to find out who made up his dodgy c.v. . Why was he chosen when there were at least 2 excellent other candidates, who were miles ahead inability and, as it turned out, in morals and honesty. It may take sometime to repair his damage. I regret that he'll be receiving a large bag of loot, but it may be the best bit of business that has ever been carried out in the name of UR.

Hopefully the penny is beginning to drop in D4.There are other things which need to be put right. Kofi has pointed these out and I'm sure that few around these parts would disagree with what he says.

A few years ago I was wandering around Ravers, when someone introduced me to Logan. I believe that person later told him that I contributed to this messageboard. I received a wee phone call from UR asking if I could identify certain of the other posters, including Kofi. I'm afraid I'll not go to heaven as I told a rather blatant untruth. Accordingly, Logan & Co. may have spent some time trying to find a posh Lionel with one eye and a bad stutter and named Wally.

ps Kofi if you are English, maybe lost an eye , have a speech impediment and are called Wally, please let me know urgently as I may have done something very stupid, :shock:
I hate when people out us
I was outed in an away trip in France whilst I was having a conversation with Ruan

Some ar$e shouted "there's Russ"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Russ wrote:
Gary wrote:Kofi, we might have had the odd little spat at times, but I always thought we were basically on the same side. Perhaps we just favoured slightly different ways of tackling things. I suppose that you, as a rugby man wanted to tackle the problem neck high with a straight arm, while , as a footie man, wanted to lead with both feet over the ball. I am pleased to say we are now on the same page - I couldn't disagree with one word of your post,

I hate when people out us
I was outed in an away trip in France whilst I was having a conversation with Ruan

Some ar$e shouted "there's Russ"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sorry :oops:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gary... I can only hope the fecker that outed me got his two pieces of silver or more likely it was gold after being touched by the man that everything he touches turns to gold.. they outed me to the Fat Controller before that as well... but thankfully I didn't share many of Kofi's views and thought that the CV stacked up well at least until myself and cables sat down and dissected it two minutes after the wealth of business experience started to be leaked out on us unsuspecting mugs..

I used to blame UR for sexing it up a bit despite the fact that several of his less well known business interests never made the press then I seen and heard the business/church breakfasts in which the man himself spoke in forked tongue... Despite any embarrassment to UR whose name has been associated with many/most of these events the fact is they seemingly have turned a blind eye to what is being said at them... I crave one day to hear the explanation for his so-called early promotion and how he became the only non operational low life to command operational troops on the battlefield before then being drafted into the Royal Marines to prepare them for the First Gulf War.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by rumncoke »

Look cockatoo how or why he was employed - what he did or did not do prior to joining Ulster matters not a jot .

What matters is the current state of Ulster and the fact I doubt if he could sell a multi coloured rust heap car to blind man at the moment .

The trust necessary to move forward is non existent —

players retiring by the score —

coaches leaving

staff leaving who breath And bleed Ulster Rugby ,

the media banned —

supporters denied the right to make their views known —

fans not turning up to buy tickets for for what was one of biggest games of the season —

Do we have a happy house do we —— !!!

Yes somethings are maybe coming into place but it will all be in vain if the head is wrong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

The idea of Logan and his cronies trying to out anyone from this forum makes me laugh. I wouldve thought the great omnipoten one t wouldve given him a heads up. Or maybe he/she despises him too? Sinister if true tho. Hes defo one of those Lizards in human form from V.
Exterminate all rational thought
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

rumncoke wrote:Look cockatoo how or why he was employed - what he did or did not do prior to joining Ulster matters not a jot .

What matters is the current state of Ulster and the fact I doubt if he could sell a multi coloured rust heap car to blind man at the moment .

The trust necessary to move forward is non existent —

players retiring by the score —

coaches leaving

staff leaving who breath And bleed Ulster Rugby ,

the media banned —

supporters denied the right to make their views known —

fans not turning up to buy tickets for for what was one of biggest games of the season —

Do we have a happy house do we —— !!!

Yes somethings are maybe coming into place but it will all be in vain if the head is wrong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rum... agree with all that but sorry what he did before he came to UR does matter because UR made it relevant at the time of the announcement by alluding to his vast business experience... since then he has repeatedly sold this blurred line to his christian audiences which for me is making a fool out of UR.. he is now telling churches across the country to model themselves on the world domination that is Ulster Rugby and that reference isn't 3-5 years old it is current.. DELUDED..
Last edited by Cockatrice on Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Look Logan, I know you read this thread, your passive-aggressive vanity compels you to do so; so just go and take your big, boomy "boss-man" voice with you.

You have failed.

Do the honorable thing, man, and resign.

I DON'T WANT YOU OR WHAT YOU REPRESENT, and, you know, many agree with me.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yeah fcuk off Logan
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?