LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Gerald the Mole »

https://www.change.org/p/ulster-rugby-s ... ate-effect

Vote early and vote often , let’s get this out there
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Cockatrice »

won't get traction ... sadly because it is about the only thing that will bring me back through the gates...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Cockatrice wrote:won't get traction ... sadly because it is about the only thing that will bring me back through the gates...
600signd so far, we need to get it on social media
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:won't get traction ... sadly because it is about the only thing that will bring me back through the gates...
600signd so far, we need to get it on social media
It needs to go on the URSC Facebook page.

I'm not on Facebook so i can't.
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

It's there now.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Crusoe wrote:It's there now.
:thumleft:
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Can’t find it
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Signed
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Mole’s have poor vision
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

666 signatories. I guess a lot of supporters have had the fight knocked outta them. I don’t see sitting on my hands as an option. I won’t go quietly into the night.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

666 signatories. The Devil is in the detail
Last edited by Tender on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

The reality is that Logan leaving would make little to no difference to me.

I’m not sure what could be done at this point to start to repair the damage that’s been done. This feels like the ultimate betrayal.
I imagine this is a watered down version of how it feels to find out your other half has had an affair after 20 years of marriage.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Eggs wrote:The reality is that Logan leaving would make little to no difference to me.

I’m not sure what could be done at this point to start to repair the damage that’s been done. This feels like the ultimate betrayal.
I imagine this is a watered down version of how it feels to find out your other half has had an affair after 20 years of marriage.
Eggs - understand where you are coming from. It will be a long hard road back to providing active support for many people and ne change of coach or CEO won’t do that on its own.

However getting rid of Logan for me is essential. We have seen a number of crises over the past few months at ulster and he has been nowhere to be seen in dealing with any of them, bar his own video selfie. These are NOT the actions of a CEO in any environment and show he is not fit for the job. The disdain shown for any challenge during that interview was quite frankly pathetic.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Up to 900 now. Hopefully well over 1,000 by the time he does his meeting on Tuesday.....assuming he doesn’t have a last minute prior engagement and drop Bryn in it of course.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Eggs wrote:The reality is that Logan leaving would make little to no difference to me.

But, it's not about you Eggs or me for that matter. It's about all of us and the team we all support.
Logan, I am told was feeble in his defence of Paddy and Stu in the face of the D4 assassination squad.
He possibly thought what he couldn't do anything as the decision was taken and he may as well think of himself and acquiesce. I don't know for sure, nobody knows for sure except for those in the room at the time. The truth may filter out over time.
But let's set the recent fiasco to one side, the bigger picture is this. Logan's stewardship of UR has fallen woefully short of what was needed. We lurch from mishandled crisis to crisis and that is symptomatic of an organisation in free fall.
Logan has never had the respect of those around him, so his leadership is weak and ineffectual. The man at the top sets the tone and it filters down through the structure.
Ulster Rugby would be better with a dynamic leader who has some drive and vision, that's why this petition is important and has a change of being more than a damp squib. Only someone forthright and determined can fix what is broken at UR and Logan's lack of credibility is currently a stumbling block in the path of progress.