ARE WE JUST GOING TO MEEKLY ACCEPT THIS?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: ARE WE JUST GOING TO MEEKLY ACCEPT THIS?

Post by Gerald the Mole »

One reports that they were “told to keep a low profile” by their employer doubl standards
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Leonidas wrote:I’ve already emailed the IRFU to indicate my extreme displeasure, a small gesture in itself but at least if enough people email it will be a pain in the ar$e for someone in the IRFU to sift through them all and might make them think about the potentially irreversible ramifications of their course of action (if indeed they care) ># ># >#

Ps I agree that BOI share a large part of the blame for this and it would be good to demonstrate this to them
why not Vodafone and bear in mind baggy has already alluded they they were worse than BoI..
Cockers, have you lost your mind? Are you a secret IRFU 5th columnist? Or do you work for BT?

I most certainly didn't say Vodaphone were worse than anybody and I have repeatedly said that BANK OF IRELAND pulled the trigger and made their fate sealed by threats to withdraw sponsorship. I do not know what KINGSPAN, VODAPHONE, BT or any other sponsor said, I do know from an unimpeachable sauce that the players were told that it was BANK OF IRELAND's intervention, made before they made their statement that sealed their fate.

I have no wish to excuse any threats from any sponsors, I simply want to clarify that nobody but BANK OF IRELAND have certain blame in my knowledge. They do the hypocritical shysters, who are still attempting to rob their customers as the mortgage base rate scandal demonstrates, €170 Million worth of illegal charges excised from their financial figures in the last annual accounts. No lessons learned from the financial crash, still the same avaricious mentality, no hint that what is good for their customers will profit the bank, just a hard "strip their cash at all opportunities" approach, employing cut & burn executives who slash services take their bonus and move on. Warren Gatland.

Now, is that clear?

BANK OF IRELAND SACKED JACKSON & OLDING. Others may have played a part.
baggy please accept my apology and don't sue for defamation... it must have been AN Other
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How does the BOIs conduct meet IRFU core values? Can someone setup a petition to that effect? Aim it at all the provinces.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Interesting , look who is in the middle of this threesome

https://www.reddit.com/r/rugbyunion/com ... e_between/

Oh and the comments , wel, you can rest assure DUBLIN ignored this
Wow at the comments!

Not because they're off the mark, but because I'd bet exactly the same people had a completely different view this time around because they'd been told what to think by the newspapers.

Was there even one person who said getting hammered and spit-roasting a girl is unbecoming of a role model?

And in that case the girl wasn't anonymous and it had a serious outcome for her, unlike this one.

Double standards and hypocrisy of the highest order. Nothing to do with their province obviously.

Everyone knows that decision in this case was purely financial and bugger all to do with morals. Wouldn't it be mildly amusing if the BoI were looking for a way out of their sponsorship agreement and expected the IRFU to actually back their players so they could pull out. The sad thing is it seems that the IRFU and the sponsors were just playing chess with two young fellas lives.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
richardt84
Novice

Post by richardt84 »

It has been mentioned elsewhere that B of I have been trying to decrease their sponsorship portfolio recently and cited the examples of Shane Lowry, Katie Taylor and Heaslip (before retirement). The article on Thursday mentioned their sponsorship with Ulster ends in 2019, so we could be in a situation where a decision has been made based on keeping a sponsor for one additional year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:One reports that they were “told to keep a low profile” by their employer doubl standards
Well one is now brand ambassador for BoI

I rewatched the 2009 Lions documentary the other day
Rob Kearney says some disgusting things there about a young lady's botton

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

richardt84 wrote:It has been mentioned elsewhere that B of I have been trying to decrease their sponsorship portfolio recently and cited the examples of Shane Lowry, Katie Taylor and Heaslip (before retirement). The article on Thursday mentioned their sponsorship with Ulster ends in 2019, so we could be in a situation where a decision has been made based on keeping a sponsor for one additional year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BoI will be a bit hypocritical now if they can the sponsorship