TURN YOUR BACK ON THE IRFU

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TURN YOUR BACK ON THE IRFU

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:
Tender wrote:We should all have turned our back on the FIRFU after Ruan. At that time I burned all FIRFU merch and I still cringe when I see ejits wearing FIRFU merch at Spanners. Saw a woman on Friday wearing a FIRFU beanie. I almost lost control of my inner gent.
I haven’t supported FIRFU’s international team since Ruan and won’t watch them again.
The only thing only wardrobe I'm even half comfortable with right now is the retro shirt; white, red hand, long sleeves and no corporate shyte.
Indeed, that's the one I've been wearing of late.

But for next week I may go back to the BoI one suitably redacted.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Leonidas
Novice

Post by Leonidas »

What do people think as an idea to take your unwanted Ulster/Ireland tops to your local BOI/Vodafone branch with Not My Bank/ Not my Network written across them in permanaent marked?
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Joe Schmo wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:In the middle of all the anger, I just feel extremely sad that an important part of my life is now over.
This is how I feel too, part of me thinks this is the reason I shouldn't give in to them and keep going but then I realize this is the only real way I can show my anger.
f@ck Ulster Rugby, don' t go back. Turn all your interest in rugby into your local club. You'll meet plenty of good sorts, make new friendships and might just contribute to the greater good.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Wee Woman wrote:How can Gilroy stay? Can someone explain that to me? His message was worse. I thought the review was on the content of the messages only??

If anything, his staying confirms that this outcome was pre-determined and that the trial was a factor when it should not have been.

Ridiculous hypocrisy and double standards here by the IRFU and Ulster Rugby were complicit in all of it. Will we get anything from them to replace the lads? Don't waste your time wondering on that.

I'm so disappointed, we've had some blows and low points down through the years but this one will take some coming back from.

My season ticket is gone.
That's it in a nutshell and why i'll never walk through the memorial gate again. Wee woman, please send a letter detailing your disgust to the CEO of Bank of Ireland and Vodafone. Sorry i don't have their details to hand.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It's clearly nothing to do with the messages, but thick journalists continue to hang their hats on them as it's suits their agenda.
If it was the messages then Craig Gilroy would be gone with the Kingspan Two.
It wasn't their sexual exploits either, otherwise Murray and Zebo would have been fecked out.
It was MONEY. Pure and simple. The Bank of Ireland sniffed and the FIRFU shatitself.
The lefty republican feminist loonies can claim whatever they like, but FIRFU paid up The Kingspan
Two's contracts to bring it to a close and to remove any excuse the bar steward of Ireland had to pull the pin on their deal. I hear rumblings that any long drawn out disciplinary review would have rumbled on into the close season which could have left the lads without a club for next season, but I think that is simply PR shyte which fell into their laps.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.