Donations Needed to fund "Find My Boxers" advert.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Donations Needed to fund "Find My Boxers" advert.

Post by Cornerfleg »

As you all know my Boxers have been missing for somewhere in the region of 6 years this May ... despite many threads on the Ulster Against Feminazis Club, there has been complete radio silence in locating them ... then it occurred to me - as the 'new black' for this spring is full page BT adverts ... would any of you kind people be willing to donate a few quid to a worthy cause and put an ad in the Telly this week and see if we can find the wee buggers?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Re: Donations Needed to fund "Find My Boxers" advert.

Post by Gary »

Sorry but I've already used up my advert donation for this week. If you can wait until next week however, I may be able to help. I hope my 2p will at least pay for an ad in the Newtownards Chronicle. Indeed it might cover 2 weeks.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Have you tried looking up near Ardenlee?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'll give you 1.5 Brett Herons.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't bother sending the cops up to the house...
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

On the night in question I confess I had over 83 tins of Syrup of figs ... I was passed out in the toilet ... I don't know if my boxers came back up the stairs after leaving ... who knows? They claimed I skidded on them, but I maintain my innocence, by 3:00 am there was absolutely nothing left in the tank - my colon was as clean as whistle ... However my landlord has suspended me and is conducting an internal review after I brought the Water purification works to a complete standstill.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Skidded on or in

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Skidded on or in

Mr RAY or Mr Rae?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I argue that's Semantics ... but I fear my boxers didn't want to appear of social media with a large go faster stripe emblazoned over them ...
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Cornerfleg wrote:On the night in question I confess I had over 83 tins of Syrup of figs ... I was passed out in the toilet ... I don't know if my boxers came back up the stairs after leaving ... who knows? They claimed I skidded on them, but I maintain my innocence, by 3:00 am there was absolutely nothing left in the tank - my colon was as clean as whistle ... However my landlord has suspended me and is conducting an internal review after I brought the Water purification works to a complete standstill.
Top shítter
It's the hope that kills you.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Fleg, your boxers are a disgrace and do not fit with the values and standards we expect on this forum and the comments on social media groups your boxers made about thongs, TopSplitters and Sh!t Roasting are frankly derogatory and disrespectful to all underwear. I, we and concerned fans never want to see your boxers again whether skidded in or on. Find them and burn them.

Concerned Residents Against Fleg’s Boxers Association.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Speaking today at a hastily arranged press conference ... Wee Kelly, who has absolutely no qualifications in anything never mind a law degree said ...
"We of Exercitus bracis et ille artifex pugnorum, have nat gan away ye know ... Fleg's boxers have been subject till outright persecu ... percy... abuse on soshal meeeja cos themuns don't like it .... their only crime was loyalty .... statement over"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

It's a global phenomenon Fleg. News just breaking that a pair of boxers has gone missing on the Gold Coast.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:As you all know my Boxers have been missing for somewhere in the region of 6 years this May ... despite many threads on the Ulster Against Feminazis Club, there has been complete radio silence in locating them ... then it occurred to me - as the 'new black' for this spring is full page BT adverts ... would any of you kind people be willing to donate a few quid to a worthy cause and put an ad in the Telly this week and see if we can find the wee buggers?
I'd rather you hadn't misused the letter's of Fermain's forum for your misogynistic shyte, but maybe it's just that I hate seeing the rabid pack of "not real" feminists given any more free fuel with which to stoke the fires. You can be pretty sure they'll think it's about as funny as I do.

Just saying like..............................
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Used to be a rugby forum Baggy ... now its just a free for all to vent some other balls left right and centre ... I'm personally fed up with it all, so, as its not a crime, you'll excuse me if I just continue to join in here and add my tuppence worth of considerable load of aul crap to pass the day.

Just saying like ......