Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by rumncoke »

The fact is the two players because of the vile bile of the female #tag twitters were in the short never going to be allowed on a rugby pitch .

recognising that fact Dublin revoked their contracts

Now that is the sad state which was allowed to fester due to the failure of Ulster Rugby and the IRFU to stand and recognise when the decision of the jury was announced that both players were innocent of all charges and the IRFU respected the decision of the court .

The lead on that stance should have been S Logan in my book .

His failure to do so in my opinion meant the man had to go to matches if the failure to purchase a season ticket or attend assisted in his removal then it has achieved its purpose .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

How come in the long list of languages Google Translate has, Rumn isn't one of them ? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Those who like" gobble--dy-- " can
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Just checking, but was the perceived treatment of PJ and SO not the reason behind a lot of people's decision not to renew?

I thought we had collectively decided that it was Dublin's fault. Now Dublin kills off the Bogeyman they created and everyone forgives and forgets?
I think it was individuals making individual choices over renewals. You would have to check with all individuals and compare original statements to current views. Perhaps this information could be collated into a spreadsheet or some shıt.
I appreciate it was ultimately an individual decision, which is why I ask. From memory though there seemed to be much support for calls not to renew because of the dismissal of the Ollie's 2.

Makes you think that Slogan was the perfect IRFU fall guy.

(BTW: my individual non-renewal decision was because of Kiss. Things have taken a huge leap forward since then, but to renew now would still be like voting for Brexit)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

My initial non renewal was the treatment of Pienaar and the double standards shown with regards to Nacewa

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

My own non renewal last year was due to the declining standards, of playing staff, coaching staff and backroom staff all of which led to the crescendo of this season.

I agree things have moved forward since Kiss, but at the minute the only non playing addition we have for next year is the Inst coach on a part time basis. Other heads have rolled but who is coming in is the question

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:Just checking, but was the perceived treatment of PJ and SO not the reason behind a lot of people's decision not to renew?

I thought we had collectively decided that it was Dublin's fault. Now Dublin kills off the Bogeyman they created and everyone forgives and forgets?
I think it was individuals making individual choices over renewals. You would have to check with all individuals and compare original statements to current views. Perhaps this information could be collated into a spreadsheet or some shıt.
I appreciate it was ultimately an individual decision, which is why I ask. From memory though there seemed to be much support for calls not to renew because of the dismissal of the Ollie's 2.

(BTW: my individual non-renewal decision was because of Kiss. Things have taken a huge leap forward since then, but to renew now would still be like voting for Brexit)
I have no dog in this fight given I confessed to having renewed quite some time back, in preparation for leaving the country and not going to any matches at Ravenhill in the coming season. Now that Terry is heading out the door I may come back for one or two, we'll see what transpires but when I handed in my shirt and season ticket to the office I couldn't see a return any time soon.

I think the individual hatred of Slogan cannot be underestimated as a part in people's decision not to renew. Yes, the FIRFU were the ultimate decision makers - after Bank of Ireland of course - but it was Slogan at his sanctimonious best, revelling in suggesting that he, not Bank of Ireland, was the prime mover in the guys being sacked.

Sadly, that sack of shyte Browne is allowing Slogan to fabricate the reason for his departure, confirming the universal truth that the chaps at the top won't expose each other as ineffective chubes & reaffirming that the FIRFU are a parcel of cu'nts, which of course is why I hope Australia stuff them shortly, evil Paddybastards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

My non renewal decision was taken from the culmination of events around and after the sacking of PJ and SO and being thrown under the bus by UR and IRFU. Logans increasingly bizarre defence of himself, the car crash PR stance on interviews around team selections all contributed to a decision that started to snowball ( ooerr) from the RP treatment. The final and most significant nail for me was Logans interview after PJ and SO were sacked. It was almost sexual for him imo. A performance drenched in lasciviousness and glee. That was my tipping point. Im still holding off until I see who the new CEO is. I will however spend my miney watcging Ulster away- HEC, Interpros, Scotland etc. However i will spend no cents at either Aviva or Ravers until I believe we're sorted as an organisation and feel other players will never be treated like PJ and SO again if innocent of nothing more than a lack of judgement in private conversations no worse than those heard by young men AND women up and down the country every weekend. And f#ck the hypocrisy of sponsors like BOI and Kingspan
# notmykingspanalwaysRavenhill.
Exterminate all rational thought
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:My non renewal decision was taken from the culmination of events around and after the sacking of PJ and SO and being thrown under the bus by UR and IRFU. Logans increasingly bizarre defence of himself, the car crash PR stance on interviews around team selections all contributed to a decision that started to snowball ( ooerr) from the RP treatment. The final and most significant nail for me was Logans interview after PJ and SO were sacked. It was almost sexual for him imo. A performance drenched in lasciviousness and glee. That was my tipping point. Im still holding off until I see who the new CEO is. I will however spend my miney watcging Ulster away- HEC, Interpros, Scotland etc. However i will spend no cents at either Aviva or Ravers until I believe we're sorted as an organisation and feel other players will never be treated like PJ and SO again if innocent of nothing more than a lack of judgement in private conversations no worse than those heard by young men AND women up and down the country every weekend. And f#ck the hypocrisy of sponsors like BOI and Kingspan

Ciman,
The lads were thrown under the bus for their general behaviour being below the standards expected by FIRFU. This behaviour, i'd wager was exactly the same as many of the younger lads in the set up in Leinster, Munster or Connacht, sending videos and other cr@p to each other. PJ and SO were stabbed in the back by some of their fellow players at other provinces who told the powers to be what had been going about. The hyprocrisy of the FIRFU makes me want to boke. Still waiting for the FIRFU's action on Zebo's and Murray's behaviour being below the standard expected......
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

I ditched mine 2 seasons ago with no regrets, however Number 1 son is making noises about getting one, if he does then I will too, but only to take my boy .... I hope he doesn't

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

stickinout wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:My non renewal decision was taken from the culmination of events around and after the sacking of PJ and SO and being thrown under the bus by UR and IRFU. Logans increasingly bizarre defence of himself, the car crash PR stance on interviews around team selections all contributed to a decision that started to snowball ( ooerr) from the RP treatment. The final and most significant nail for me was Logans interview after PJ and SO were sacked. It was almost sexual for him imo. A performance drenched in lasciviousness and glee. That was my tipping point. Im still holding off until I see who the new CEO is. I will however spend my miney watcging Ulster away- HEC, Interpros, Scotland etc. However i will spend no cents at either Aviva or Ravers until I believe we're sorted as an organisation and feel other players will never be treated like PJ and SO again if innocent of nothing more than a lack of judgement in private conversations no worse than those heard by young men AND women up and down the country every weekend. And f#ck the hypocrisy of sponsors like BOI and Kingspan

Ciman,
The lads were thrown under the bus for their general behaviour being below the standards expected by FIRFU. This behaviour, i'd wager was exactly the same as many of the younger lads in the set up in Leinster, Munster or Connacht, sending videos and other cr@p to each other. PJ and SO were stabbed in the back by some of their fellow players at other provinces who told the powers to be what had been going about. The hyprocrisy of the FIRFU makes me want to boke. Still waiting for the FIRFU's action on Zebo's and Murray's behaviour being below the standard expected......
So why no outcry and bobbo bucking in public?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:

Why was Logan the perfect fall guy?

My non-renewal was because of the lads getting shoved under the bus by the FIRFU and UR?

I'm still not going back, though i feel a lot better since the lads have found employment and Logan shown the door, and I could be persuaded if the new CEO shows a good way forward. I will never forgive the FIRFU for their treatment of PJ and SO. I will not be going to any Ireland matches, buying any merchandise and i will be encouraging others to think about it too.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't renew. Spend the money on a trip to France.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:Don't renew. Spend the money on a trip to France.
That's what we are planning on doing. Either Perpignan v Montpellier or a Perpignan game and a Montpellier game on the same weekend with a wee trip up the French Riviera. FIRFU

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

stickinout wrote:
BR wrote:
Dave wrote:

Why was Logan the perfect fall guy?

My non-renewal was because of the lads getting shoved under the bus by the FIRFU and UR?

I'm still not going back, though i feel a lot better since the lads have found employment and Logan shown the door, and I could be persuaded if the new CEO shows a good way forward. I will never forgive the FIRFU for their treatment of PJ and SO. I will not be going to any Ireland matches, buying any merchandise and i will be encouraging others to think about it too.
Because he personified the objectionable facets of Ulster rugby. Remove him and remove the objections.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk