Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
So it’s more than just Logan for you?
I still believe it was primarily Kiss for me. However, I just don't think the current administration is capable of rectifying that damage* and their in/actions since, has only reinforced that opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not protesting, I'm just giving up!

* For reasons including the ones you outline.

I also think the league structure is a load of old wánk, the ERC is a shadow of its former glory and the lack of Terrestrial TV coverage will ruin the product and probably severely damage the long term growth of rugby in Ulster.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:Baggy, surely your doodle was just being a doodle and shat outside the Kukri shop because it was more fun. :D
Gary my doodle is just a big hairy law onto himself.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Each to their own. I’m as disgusted as the next guy, or wee woman, at how Ulster Rugby is currently being run.

I loathe the very ground that Logan The Liar walks on. Sooner he goes the better for everyone involved.
I despise the constant positive spin being put on everything by a Ulster Rugby press & social media people. eg the attendance being announced including non attending season ticket holders every week yet not a dicky birds tweet about Sunday’s woeful attendance.
So many broken promises, Ruan saga, poor signings, too many Dave’s, lies, more lies, lack of direction ... the issues have been raised time and time again.

But for me, I support the players. The lads who put in a great shift on Sunday deserve to receive my support. This is not a judgement on others. We all choose to show our disgust and our support in different ways.

It’s easy to be negative at times like this. I’m a glass half full type ... for better or worse.
I'm a half-empty man myself, but that apart I share your views. Barring the 1980s when we could bate the hoop out of most teams I've never expected World Domination. I sometimes wonder are the totally disaffected to engaged with Slogan's ridiculous nonsense about WD.

As BR said somewhere, on the pitch, in terms of results we've had much worse seasons, it's been the desolation off the pitch starting with the loss of Ruan, despite how well JC has done, coupled with the disgraceful treatment of Paddy & Wee Stu all with the cherry on top of that hateful smug gobshite Slogan and his self-satisfied hate of the two boys, the man is a fuc'king fraud and just a nasty piece of work.

For me, get shot of Logan and get back to some semblance of honesty and a lot of people will refind their faith. Yes they may hate the band, the Q-chube, the BBC, the Bellylaugh, the standard of stout and more or less anything that isn't a replica of when supporting Ulster was a niche draw for 6000 to occasionally 12000.

When the vermin gets his horrible presence out of the stadium, I suspect a huge sigh of relief will turn into a return of most though not all, and then it's over to Dan to see what he can bring.

I suppose that where Ulster is concerned I tend to buck my normal feelings and am closer to half-full than is my normal.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Anyone know how many renewals there actually were?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:6

Does that include Jimmy Mulligan? Technically he got his renewed for free.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

That many? Is that including Norman Pollocks new ticket?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

stickinout wrote:

Would like to think Norman gets a free ticket after 18 years in a bear suit
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Rooster wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Would like to think Norman gets a free ticket after 18 years in a bear suit
Wouldn't bank on it knowing our lot!

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
So it’s more than just Logan for you?
Absolutely more than Logan for me.
Of course part of the issue is that we don't know which aspects of the omnishambles can be directly attributed to Logan. I like to be hitting the correct target when I lash out. I do know some things that Logan is responsible for and they do amount to a slam dunk charge of unfit for intended purpose.
As I've said before, Bryn must be near the end of his latitude allocation.
I have questions about our strength and conditioning coaching and whether the glut of serious joint injuries is more than a coincidence.
I do know some of the problems were attributable to Kiss and he is gone, but I would like to see some green shoots, some cause for optimism that the toxic culture that pervades Ravenhill is being eliminated.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Snipe Watson wrote:I have questions about our strength and conditioning coaching and whether the glut of serious joint injuries is more than a coincidence.
Follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
List'ning to the winds
Of Chay-aynge.

tighthead3
Novice

Post by tighthead3 »

Ulster Rugby Official on Facebook:

"Season Ticket sales are tracking just behind last year's figures, while almost 600 people have taken the option to renew for a two-year period.

Thanks for your continued support!"

Haven't renewed mine though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

tighthead3 wrote:Ulster Rugby Official on Facebook:

"Season Ticket sales are tracking just behind last year's figures, while almost 600 people have taken the option to renew for a two-year period.

Thanks for your continued support!"

Haven't renewed mine though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Season ticket sales for the season after next are 600 up on season ticket sales for this year were the season before last.

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Anyone else get their email from Paula asking for feedback on why you haven't renewed your ST?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

None here WW