Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
So it’s more than just Logan for you?
Absolutely more than Logan for me.
Of course part of the issue is that we don't know which aspects of the omnishambles can be directly attributed to Logan. I like to be hitting the correct target when I lash out. I do know some things that Logan is responsible for and they do amount to a slam dunk charge of unfit for intended purpose.
As I've said before, Bryn must be near the end of his latitude allocation.
I have questions about our strength and conditioning coaching and whether the glut of serious joint injuries is more than a coincidence.
I do know some of the problems were attributable to Kiss and he is gone, but I would like to see some green shoots, some cause for optimism that the toxic culture that pervades Ravenhill is being eliminated.
I’m in the same boat as you re Bryn. He has a much extended honeymoon period which for me is coming to an end. He gets a huge amount of breathing space from me as he is an ex Player who comes across more like one us & fronts up to the press, giving the hard interviews. That’s all good. But ... he has been in charge of recruitment now for approx 4 years ... many signings have not been up to scratch.

Once more I feel constrained to point out that this is not how it works, or at least it has not been in the past. The coaches identify players, Bryn attempts to sign those. Por ejemplo, Clarke & Kiss had a bull root on over, Hind whilst watching 4 year old footage of him being truly destructive for Lions. Asked Bryn to sign him. Bryn signed him.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:Finlay claiming Season Tickets numbered 6700 this time last year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So someone actually sat and wrote the numbers 1 to 6700 on that many tickets?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:

No actually account 6700 has renewed their ticket that of course does not mean that 1 to 6699 actually exist or are renewed
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:

No actually account 6700 has renewed their ticket that of course does not mean that 1 to 6699 actually exist or are renewed
So Ulster are telling us that 4000 season ticket holders weren’t interested in the renewal discount (same as last year) but not to worry because they will get 4000 either new season ticket holders or renewals who want to pay a higher price (same as last year)! :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :roll:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rem99 wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:

So Ulster are telling us that 4000 season ticket holders weren’t interested in the renewal discount (same as last year) but not to worry because they will get 4000 either new season ticket holders or renewals who want to pay a higher price (same as last year)! :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :roll:
The renewal date was 9 June last year.

If you want to compare like with like, you prob need to look at totals for about 13 June 2017, compared to today.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Might buy a season ticket based on all this news

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

UR now claiming over 7200 signed up for Season tix - anyone know how that compares with previous years at the same stage?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

pwrmoore wrote:UR now claiming over 7200 signed up for Season tix - anyone know how that compares with previous years at the same stage?
pretty sure it was around the 10k mark this time last year, so not enough of a drop to worry Logan. He'll just blame it on PJ anyway.
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

...arm now very sore...still hovering over the enter key.
Someone tell me when Logan is gone...then UR can have my money (x2).
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

I'm not renewing until that twatt Logan is out the door.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

GLENN CORNICK wrote:I'm not renewing until that twatt Logan is out the door.
>appl >appl >appl >appl >appl

In the rush to celebrate the news nobody has questioned what harm the clown can do in the next 2 months. Unless & until it is announced that he is on gardening leave, you do right to hold yer fire.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Actually, I could have put that better ...........if you have a sniper rifle under no circumstances hold your fire. :roll:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Just checking, but was the perceived treatment of PJ and SO not the reason behind a lot of people's decision not to renew?

I thought we had collectively decided that it was Dublin's fault. Now Dublin kills off the Bogeyman they created and everyone forgives and forgets?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:Just checking, but was the perceived treatment of PJ and SO not the reason behind a lot of people's decision not to renew?

I thought we had collectively decided that it was Dublin's fault. Now Dublin kills off the Bogeyman they created and everyone forgives and forgets?
I think it was individuals making individual choices over renewals. You would have to check with all individuals and compare original statements to current views. Perhaps this information could be collated into a spreadsheet or some shıt.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

A lot of people were underwhelmed by the lack of support by UR management in any discussion in D4 as well as Slogans revellery in the decision.

Shure I didn't renew ladt year and will not next year but how do I know

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk