SUPPORT OUR BOYS WITH A FIVER

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

SUPPORT OUR BOYS WITH A FIVER

Post by Liz Fraser »

https://www.gofundme.com/advert-to-let-them-play
Petition has been removed for some reason but David needs another few hundred quid for his advert which he should do easily.
Donate just a fiver though as it would be nice to have more contributers than from that other toxic advert from the non supporters.
Thanks
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: SUPPORT OUR BOYS WITH A FIVER

Post by Tender »

Done, but I don't share.
Well worth the price of a pint . Especially when we consider the standard of a pint we get thrown in
Spanners.
Thank you for giving a voice to the silent majority and those among us who aren't comfortable with confrontation.
I'm more Old Testament, but the SLR is not easily concealed and shooting them in the face would probably result in negative publicity for our cause.
A Fez type handshake and a warm sarcastic welcome will have to suffice, but they'll be close enough to read the "I believe Dara" badge.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Why was the petition removed
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Hope he puts the advert in the Newsletter* and then draws attention to it there.

Don't let the Tele profit even more by responding to their shameful advert last week.

Don't give them another penny.

* other non-Bele-Tele papers are available - give to any non-Independent News group.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

A few theories on the other thread Kofi nothing concrete
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Alister Scott wrote:Hope he puts the advert in the Newsletter* and then draws attention to it there.

Don't let the Tele profit even more by responding to their shameful advert last week.

* other non-Bele-Tele papers are available - give to any non-Independent News group.
Put that to him Alistair that's a great point
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Done! :red:

Disappointed that the petition has disappeared - hopefully it will be reinstated!!!
Finished
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Done, but no Facebook thank you!!!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Alister Scott wrote:Hope he puts the advert in the Newsletter* and then draws attention to it there.

Totally agree, give it to Newsletter instead
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ME TOO

FÜCK THE ENEMY - of which there are many.

At times like this I am reminded of the dignity with which Nelson Mandela treated those who attacked him with trumped up charges, so I’ve resolved not to punch, headbutt or kick any protestors on Friday night.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Sorry see no purpose in competing bieber for tat with these feckers.... start a fund to pay Olding's legal bill and let the lad get back on his feet again..the lad has suffered in more ways than one.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

It's a PR battle that we are fighting cockers in the light of the vile post trial vitriol.
If we win it he may just have a job.
That's the big picture and I'm amazed you can't see that.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Sorry see no purpose in competing bieber for tat with these feckers.... start a fund to pay Olding's legal bill and let the lad get back on his feet again..the lad has suffered in more ways than one.
Legal aid will have funded it
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Liz is correct. We should have the main objective of getting the boys back playing for Ulster. If this advert helps the cause then we should all be supporting it.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

£235 needed ..............
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”