Ulster V Edinburgh

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster V Edinburgh

Post by Big-al »

He can be prone to wandering about the pitch, sometimes telling others to do jobs, that maybe he should be doing, no-one can dispute that.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

DC can only be described as “ the dogs horlix “.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Bollix?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Big-al wrote:He can be prone to wandering about the pitch, sometimes telling others to do jobs, that maybe he should be doing, no-one can dispute that.
Of course they can. :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:
stickinout wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Any word on a contract for Darren?

You may find this hard to believe but believe it or not, the first name on FOLK’s list to retain, was Darren Cave. I know this is counterintuitive makes as much as fûck all sense but I’ve expected DC to be retained since long before Crimbo. Expect to see him there next season.

I was out eating and drinking tonight in Stoker, enjoying the company of people I will not often see after Star Wars Day, the day I make my bid for freedom from this septic isle. I caught the last 10 minutes but from what I heard a Cave yet again showed why his treatment over the last year has been a nonsense.

BBC: is he our best 13?

Baggy says: you have to be a moron to think differently. UR have utterly wasted a year of Darren’s career. Outstanding player and bleeds Ulster

Appears to have been a hel, of a performance, converting a 4-1 points on the night to 5-0 might just about give the super optimistic something to cling to, but a big result after recent events.

I remember there was a bit of talk of will he get one, or not? before his last contract was signed. From what i can see from the outside, he has been treated shabbily to say the least over the duration of this contract. Does anybody know more about why he's not been effing picked? If he knew of a team where he could go and get at least 15 to 20 games a season, be appreciated, and reasonably successful, I wouldn't blame him if he told UR, to shove it up their collective Chocolate swiss roll. I can't understand how he hasn't been a regular, with a few games strung together, we might even see him get a bit of form and perform even better than we've seen when he's parachuted in.
Gibbes thinks he is lazy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He can look lazy but because he does the simple things well... then again the coach should see this even I can see it every 3-4 months when they bother to give him a game..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

His wandering around giving orders is part of why he is so important, if he just dived in then you would find there is a gap for the opposition outside. He is basically telling others to do their job while he wants to do his, did anyone notice us getting caught out wide defensively last night ?

I'm a good defensive system everyone has a job and it only goes wrong when people get out of position or miss their man, you have to stay cool and do your job and not jump in on someone else's unless they mess up
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Gibbes thinks he is lazy

And how would you know that?
pwrmoore wrote:
Big-al wrote:He can be prone to wandering about the pitch, sometimes telling others to do jobs, that maybe he should be doing, no-one can dispute that.
...and do.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Isn’t it great to see the Academy producing players
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Gibbes thinks he is lazy

And how would you know that?
pwrmoore wrote:
...and do.
Sources Snipe. Sources

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Had to leave at half time last night to take an injured daughter to A&E (hockey injury, not serious, that's my girl!) so I left assuming it would all go pear shaped in the second half. Watched the second half at 2.30am so maybe I dreamt it all. Must look at the recording now, just to make sure.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Rooster wrote:
stickinout wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Y
EB461590-80E2-4D3E-BFEC-5B5B803BAAF3.jpeg
My response is simple, you are a crusader, not a concerned supporter, the official supporters club report not one single Ulater fan supporting your position.

I declare you a would-be journalist hoping to make her name by having 2 men sacked. I heard you BBC INTERVIEW- you sounded like a poor man’s American wannabe, you avoided the direct question of how many had supported you. 141people and yet you attempted to speak for a country.

I suggest you are a fraud and of no consequence. I’d love to mock you, but of course that would hand you the high moral ground. I will ask you, what is you agenda? My suspicion is it is entirely self-serving.
It's amazing to think she got a BBC interview to spout her agenda (I presume as i didn't hear it) on the back of getting 141 people to pony up 2k. Now i'm starting to understand how a plank like trump gets elected, money talks, whatever the agenda is.
She got well and truly slated in the interview
Heard it, interviewer was fab. Didn't realise she was the spokesperson for the ad but hey at least we all know who 'expects an answer now'.

That accent on yer woman though Image
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:
Rooster wrote:
stickinout wrote:
My response is simple, you are a crusader, not a concerned supporter, the official supporters club report not one single Ulater fan supporting your position.

I declare you a would-be journalist hoping to make her name by having 2 men sacked. I heard you BBC INTERVIEW- you sounded like a poor man’s American wannabe, you avoided the direct question of how many had supported you. 141people and yet you attempted to speak for a country.

I suggest you are a fraud and of no consequence. I’d love to mock you, but of course that would hand you the high moral ground. I will ask you, what is you agenda? My suspicion is it is entirely self-serving.
It's amazing to think she got a BBC interview to spout her agenda (I presume as i didn't hear it) on the back of getting 141 people to pony up 2k. Now i'm starting to understand how a plank like trump gets elected, money talks, whatever the agenda is.
Heard it, interviewer was fab. Didn't realise she was the spokesperson for the ad but hey at least we all know who 'expects an answer now'.

Is there a podcast of it anywhere?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Hope to have the video for this one up this evening now that I have served a 3 month ban for breach of copyright in the Far East, still have another 2 months to serve on the Middle East ban and I am totally bolloxed on the North American scene.
For fecks sake it's only a game, seems to be Eastern Europe is the place to base yourself now so may be looking for a volunteer to set up a YouTube account over there next season or if we go to Siberian match will do it there.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Rooster wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Is there a podcast of it anywhere?
On BBC radio drive time I think was the programme starts at 5 pm Radio Ulster
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: Is there a podcast of it anywhere?
On BBC radio drive time I think was the programme starts at 5 pm Radio Ulster
:thumleft:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09xjshw

10 min 20 sec in.

Third rate tub thumper jumping on any available bandwagon to facilitate a broader agenda. Her ham-fisted attempt to conflate does more harm than good to the very important plight of domestic and sexual violence victims.