Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who will decide

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Tender wrote:They were found not guilty of the whole incident. Sex between consenting adults isn’t illegal. Just because some weirdos only have sex to reproduce and they keep a sheet with a strategically placed hole cut in it, between their bodies, doesn’t mean those of us who actually enjoy sex in all its forms and permutations are holding themselves up for judgement. Paddy and Stuart weren’t re-enacting Gilbert Gottfried’s version of The Aristocrats joke. They had a fairly tame consensual threesome and if that offends anyone, then IMO those people can go and feck themselves.
... they were reasonable in their belief that they were having a fairly tame consensual threesome ...
Well, I suppose if a young lady has noshed at least 4 kidney wipers on an evening out, you cannot assume, but could be forgiven for thinking she was fond of an ould rub of the relic.

I rather admire their restraint in not having penetrative sex, using Fagan & the Magee twins, in the absence of a condom, now that I believe is the behaviour you should expect from a role model.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It’s only a matter of time until the media realise what great restraint and Gentlemanly conduct the Top Shaggers showed during their dealings with the sexual predator.
Their respect for feminine rights is self evident. Little paddy didn’t get to play trains and tunnels because he couldn’t find a raincoat .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Personally I don't think a lack of a raincoat was the only factor - tiredness and drink may have kicked the idea into touch .

With the amount Olding consumed that he was able to white wash anything would make most envious and speaks loudly of the gentleness of her touch .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:
stickinout wrote:Did any of you see the 42.ie website? I wonder if the complainant was a reader?

Check out "when it comes to rape, I think we're still obsessed with woman"

It's an article about a book from a while ago....
42 ie loves the clicks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aye, that may be Russ. But just check out the storyline of the book. Remind you of anything? I would've linked the web page in but not very used to this I paddy contraption.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
breakdown wrote:Lets not forget there will not really be any TV audience next year aside from maybe the European games, assuming not many are going to pay for Premier sports or whatever its called, he can just hide behind that
Why do you think the sponsors really caused a fuss?
They wanted out
They used this situation to get out

What confuses me about this analysis Russ is that if BoI were really looking for an excuse to exit from their expensive sponsorship of a league that's about to go off mainstream TV then they failed. Surely their better tactic was to sit back quietly and hope that the IRFU kept the two boys on then use that as their public excuse to pull out. Did the IRFU outwit them?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
breakdown wrote:Lets not forget there will not really be any TV audience next year aside from maybe the European games, assuming not many are going to pay for Premier sports or whatever its called, he can just hide behind that
They wanted out

What confuses me about this analysis Russ is that if BoI were really looking for an excuse to exit from their expensive sponsorship of a league that's about to go off mainstream TV then they failed. Surely their better tactic was to sit back quietly and hope that the IRFU kept the two boys on then use that as their public excuse to pull out. Did the IRFU outwit them?
Yes

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
They wanted out

Yes

I'm not disagreeing btw. But if that's how it really went then the two boys were effectively collateral damage in a failed unethical attempt by the BoI to escape from a contract by appearing ethical. Even more shameful. It would appear you'd have to dig a very deep pit to reach the high moral ground they stand on.
Paul.

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
They wanted out

>appl >appl >appl Thank you Paul
I don't think BofI want out of their sponsorship deal at all.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

When you have trial by television and guilt by accusation; that day, freedom dies.

Anybody know who said that other than me just then?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Just you Merv, but nail on head springs to mind. To think you haven’t even had yer elevenses yet, you’re on the ball early.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:When you have trial by television and guilt by accusation; that day, freedom dies.

Russ's mate Mags?
Paul.

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

pwrmoore wrote:
big mervyn wrote:When you have trial by television and guilt by accusation; that day, freedom dies.

Russ's mate Mags?
Spot on Paul.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I'd shag her

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:Just you Merv, but nail on head springs to mind. To think you haven’t even had yer elevenses yet, you’re on the ball early.
I'm on Spanish time, so 3 hours done at the kennels and elevenses taken (media mañana or almuerzo for HWM's language class).
Big Neville Southall
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

https://www.balls.ie/rugby/report-paddy ... low-388081

If true a Sale shirt with 10 on the back for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999