Ulster V Bedford

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster V Bedford

Post by therealspratt »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Ref is an absolute w#nker. Bedford offside all day, but same malaise as the firsts, no plan b against a solid defence.
The quality was lacking in the backs.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

We would have won easily with even half decent nine and ten. If Nelson stood any further back he would be on a different pitch. Our back play was unbelievably slow and predictable. Definite promise from the forwards was the positive thing.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any backs outside a Shanahan/Nelson axis are fecked.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Curtis needs to watch turning himself into another no hands Luke bosh merchant.
Exterminate all rational thought
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Its the Ulster way....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Rea Dalton Agnew McBurney Ohagan Otoole and Kane- plenty of potential for UR to f#ck up and turn into Doncaster Knights bench players #only@Ulster
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Again dont rate Jones tbh.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Curtis needs to watch turning himself into another no hands Luke bosh merchant.
Do these players turn themselves or is it the coaching?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:Curtis needs to watch turning himself into another no hands Luke bosh merchant.
He was playing largely the same game he did for the u20s but this was against bigger lads.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Dave wrote:
Watching Sammy Arnold tearing it up for Munster today tells me it’s the coaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

We could have played that last 10 minutes against Toulon 100 times and Never won that match.

Still get a shower head into town and get wired into the drink.... Im beginning to wonder if its the coaching or the culture here... But were never allowed to ask questions like that are we....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

I would like to see someone like Shaun Edwards take the reins. No nonsense and bloody hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Defo.... Every game we have played bar one or two we look at least 1% a man slower, slower to breakdown, slower to react, slower to think.... Probably more, we look lazy.... Yet we are told we train hard and give 100% ... I think its now tine to ask is, is this constantly .... Well .... being shyte totally in the hands of every coach weve had in the last umpteen years.... Always the refs fault.... Always the imported Daves fault.... Weve never asked is the local untouchables life style being exposed???

Although you cant seem to ask any questions of the precious ones.... It's always a bearded gimp, or Nuci or some outside factor.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Cornerfleg wrote:Defo.... Every game we have played bar one or two we look at least 1% a man slower, slower to breakdown, slower to react, slower to think.... Probably more, we look lazy.... Yet we are told we train hard and give 100% ... I think its now tine to ask is, is this constantly .... Well .... being shyte totally in the hands of every coach weve had in the last umpteen years.... Always the refs fault.... Always the imported Daves fault.... Weve never asked is the local untouchables life style being exposed???

Although you cant seem to ask any questions of the precious ones.... It's always a bearded gimp, or Nuci or some outside factor.
Who are the precious ones?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Defo.... Every game we have played bar one or two we look at least 1% a man slower, slower to breakdown, slower to react, slower to think.... Probably more, we look lazy.... Yet we are told we train hard and give 100% ... I think its now tine to ask is, is this constantly .... Well .... being shyte totally in the hands of every coach weve had in the last umpteen years.... Always the refs fault.... Always the imported Daves fault.... Weve never asked is the local untouchables life style being exposed???

Who are the precious ones?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
http://ulsterrugby.com/team/index.php#.Wr_Hr0xFwcA :duck:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.