Best and Henderson

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Best and Henderson

Post by Dave »

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/17163.php#.WrEkVlOnydM

Nuciwank states he is 'growing into a world class lock'?

Is he a Guscott fan? Hendo has owned Etzebeth and now Itoje. He is world class. It's laughable to think that Lawes was preferred to him for the lions.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/17163.php#.WrEkVlOnydM

Nuciwank states he is 'growing into a world class lock'?

Is he a Guscott fan? Hendo has owned Etzebeth and now Itoje. He is world class. It's laughable to think that Lawes was preferred to him for the lions.
Joe enjoys watching him manhandle people

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

SO PLEASED WITH THIS NEWS!

"I am delighted and extremely proud to extend my playing career in Ireland for a further three years. The Irish rugby setup is one of the best in world rugby and, since turning professional, I have been able to develop in an environment that has seen both provincial and national teams being part of some fantastic days and indeed some challenging times over the past seasons.

I am extremely confident that, with both Ulster and Ireland, we will continue to meet those challenges head on. There is currently some exciting talent throughout Ulster and Irish rugby and it is my ambition to continue to push for further honours at both provincial and national levels. As a proud Ulster man, I have always stated my desire to help Ulster secure lasting success and a legacy that mirrors that of our neighbouring provinces. I am extremely thankful to my family, friends and everyone for their support, and the commitment by the IRFU with a three-year contract which will allow me to achieve my goals! "

Statement from Hendo.

No mention of throwing a hissy fit if alleged "mates" are given the heave ho.
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

[quote="Dave"]SO PLEASED WITH THIS NEWS!

"I am delighted and extremely proud to extend my playing career in Ireland for a further three years. The Irish rugby setup is one of the best in world rugby and, since turning professional, I have been able to develop in an environment that has seen both provincial and national teams being part of some fantastic days and indeed some challenging times over the past seasons.

I am extremely confident that, with both Ulster and Ireland, we will continue to meet those challenges head on. There is currently some exciting talent throughout Ulster and Irish rugby and it is my ambition to continue to push for further honours at both provincial and national levels. As a proud Ulster man, I have always stated my desire to help Ulster secure lasting success and a legacy that mirrors that of our neighbouring provinces. I am extremely thankful to my family, friends and everyone for their support, and the commitment by the IRFU with a three-year contract which will allow me to achieve my goals! "

Statement from Hendo.

No mention of throwing a hissy fit if alleged "mates" are given the heave ho.[/quote

What Hendo actually said has clearly been 'improved' by being fed through the bullshit machine housed in IRFU head office, which has the ability to turn the plainest statements by players and staff into an artfully arranged collection of stock phrases, hyperbole and cliché.

The IRFU went for the upgraded model, which can produce co-ordinated bullshit across the entire island at the touch of a button.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

GUBU wrote:
Dave wrote:SO PLEASED WITH THIS NEWS!

Statement from Hendo.

No mention of throwing a hissy fit if alleged "mates" are given the heave ho.[/quote

What Hendo actually said has clearly been 'improved' by being fed through the bullshit machine housed in IRFU head office, which has the ability to turn the plainest statements by players and staff into an artfully arranged collection of stock phrases, hyperbole and cliché.

The IRFU went for the upgraded model, which can produce co-ordinated bullshit across the entire island at the touch of a button.
That was from his bakebook but the point is the BS about Hendo waiting because he wanted to ensure the wabs were not sacked is clearly exactly that. Total UAFC BS.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

A PR agency managed to get all that out of a single Hendooo grunt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:As an aside I see Ulster have not signed Kyle Godwin, Connacht have.
Because as we both know, Ulster do not need a 10.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Dave wrote:
GUBU wrote:

Statement from Hendo.

That was from his bakebook but the point is the BS about Hendo waiting because he wanted to ensure the wabs were not sacked is clearly exactly that. Total UAFC BS.

Or he's had the necessary assurances
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ColinM wrote:
Dave wrote:
GUBU wrote:

Statement from Hendo.

That could be the case. UR determining the result of a review before it takes place. I find it hard to believe Hendo would have his career hinge on those fùcknuckles.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

UR/IRFU have had the best part of 2 years to review, as well as a good 2-3weeks since the last shred of evidence was presented to the court, there have been plenty of days off to speak to the dimwits where necessary, the whole process could draw to a close concurrent with the legal case.

Probably not though

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ColinM wrote:UR/IRFU have had the best part of 2 years to review, as well as a good 2-3weeks since the last shred of evidence was presented to the court, there have been plenty of days off to speak to the dimwits where necessary, the whole process could draw to a close concurrent with the legal case.

Probably not though

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
You think even if UR/IRFU were stupid enough to ask, that someone defending themselves in such a criminal trial would engage in fact-finding or what-if discussions while the outcome of that trial is still unknown.?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ColinM wrote:
Dave wrote:
GUBU wrote:

Statement from Hendo.

what assurances Olding is contracted to 2019 thats all they need say.. for now.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

What assurances can be given before the trial ends or the inquiry begins?

It was just more bullshit as Dave says. Just like a number of other facts that have been stated and restated here.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

So both central contracts now taken up.. I suspect Jacob will have to wait until Best retires before he gets that one.. I had assumed that Payne was a CC so is this another sign he is retiring.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:So both central contracts now taken up.. I suspect Jacob will have to wait until Best retires before he gets that one.. I had assumed that Payne was a CC so is this another sign he is retiring.
Trimble has a central as well has he not and that has not been renewed
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best