Slogan or Ginger Prince

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Ginger Prince or Terry WD Slogan to remain at Spanners next season

Ginger Prince
91%
Terry WD Slogan
9%

Total votes: 44

mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Re: Slogan or Ginger Prince

Post by mid ulster maestro »

GP. Slogan's a shyte 10.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:Cockaleg told me pay for play

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh must be fact then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well now, I understand it is ....................................and he is being assisted with legal fees and certainly not from Ulster.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

DWFinn wrote:How solid is the info that Logan wants to sack him regardless of the outcome?
Think Boston's greatest hit. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

And what if they don’t want to stay if found not guilty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

kingofthehill wrote:If proven innocent then Jacko to stay.

Same here.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
TopPoster wrote:Are the 2 idiots contracts up at the end of the season? If not and they are returned not guilty then they are staying - no crime committed. Unfair dismissal grounds if sacked.
They are contracted for another year.
There will rightly be an inquiry after the verdict. So its not that simple.

Which rubbishes all the posts on this board from clowns claiming to know of an already determined decision to run them out of town.

FFFS Snipe, were you watching that Slogan comedy classic again? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll tell you this, there is a faction at Spanners with a genuine belief that a guilty verdict would take the pressure of making a decision off their shoulders. Nice, eh? Not a single Dolly Parton amongst them (stan buy yer mon) though some have been characterised as "big boobies" in their own right. Epic Diddies if you will.

I assume that the presence of some Epic Diddies in the organisation, would it surprise you, no, me neither?

But LOOK.............

Would it surprise you to know that a top employment lawyer has been consulted, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that UR have canvassed sponsors, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that UR have had nothing whatsoever to do the young gentlemen's legal advice in any respect, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that, even if "not guilty", the needs of the Ulster team is a long way down the matters to be reviewed, no, me neither?

You are right to say no decision has been made to run them out of town, but a review will not "be undertaken after the verdict", that review is largely done, there is just a final decision to be taken, over which there is currently much debate and no substantial consensus.
1U.png
Well I've heard a significantly different account of what is going to happen after the case.
A lot of what you have said is in keeping with what I have been told, but some key elements are different, very different.
It pays to study the source and text of the statement that was issued when the two guys were stood down. It was very carefully worded.
I am sure a lot of preliminary work has been done ahead of the inquiry, but the facts are not yet known. So if the inquiry was believed to have a predetermined outcome, there would be hell to pay.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

nonplussed wrote:And what if they don’t want to stay if found not guilty

Then we can only expect that neither they nor Terry will be at Spanners.

It's far from unlikely that they would want to move, though Paddy will retain hopes that his Irish career might be salvaged though I can think of no other reasons for him wanting to stay in this shitehole.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
TopPoster wrote:Are the 2 idiots contracts up at the end of the season? If not and they are returned not guilty then they are staying - no crime committed. Unfair dismissal grounds if sacked.
They are contracted for another year.
There will rightly be an inquiry after the verdict. So its not that simple.

Which rubbishes all the posts on this board from clowns claiming to know of an already determined decision to run them out of town.

FFFS Snipe, were you watching that Slogan comedy classic again? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll tell you this, there is a faction at Spanners with a genuine belief that a guilty verdict would take the pressure of making a decision off their shoulders. Nice, eh? Not a single Dolly Parton amongst them (stan buy yer mon) though some have been characterised as "big boobies" in their own right. Epic Diddies if you will.

I assume that the presence of some Epic Diddies in the organisation, would it surprise you, no, me neither?

But LOOK.............

Would it surprise you to know that a top employment lawyer has been consulted, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that UR have canvassed sponsors, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that UR have had nothing whatsoever to do the young gentlemen's legal advice in any respect, no, me neither?
Would it surprise you to know that, even if "not guilty", the needs of the Ulster team is a long way down the matters to be reviewed, no, me neither?

You are right to say no decision has been made to run them out of town, but a review will not "be undertaken after the verdict", that review is largely done, there is just a final decision to be taken, over which there is currently much debate and no substantial consensus.
1U.png
Well I've heard a significantly different account of what is going to happen after the case.
A lot of what you have said is in keeping with what I have been told, but some key elements are different, very different.
It pays to study the source and text of the statement that was issued when the two guys were stood down. It was very carefully worded.
I am sure a lot of preliminary work has been done ahead of the inquiry, but the facts are not yet known. So if the inquiry was believed to have a predetermined outcome, there would be hell to pay.
Aye, fair enough but of course I should have said the buck will stop in D4.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

There's two of us now! :thumleft:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Aye, fair enough but of course I should have said the buck will stop in D4.
Yup.
Head office issued the standing down notice and they'll run the inquiry.
They are IRFU employees.
Ulster Branch will be consultees.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The poll should have asked: who would you rather imprisoned?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Sign and share .... never mind 1,000 signatures lets get 10,000..

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/its-time-to-suftum
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cockatrice wrote:Sign and share .... never mind 1,000 signatures lets get 10,000..

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/its-time-to-suftum
Hopefully big Stevie Ferris and Paddy Wallace will sign and share for you on twitter.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:Anyone else heard that the squad are 50/50 in their desire to see the return of the Ravenhill two?

Christians v The Rest perhaps?

Would make a good match that!
Especially if the Lions were with the Rest. I refer the class to my recent Paisley joke.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

What is this scummy petition site that is asking for money?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk