Womens thread.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Womens thread.

Post by Wee Woman »

Can't believe I read a story today about some female Professor in England being outraged (on Twitter naturally) at a female cleaner being asked to clean graffiti off a wall relating to International Women's Day.

What made it even worse apparently was that there were a number of male security guards nearby who just stood and watched, like what a f*ckin Liberty eh?!!

Maybe, just maybe cleaning is a cleaners job and security is a security persons job . I find it unlikely that they would ever do the other persons job on any other day of the year.

So what actual relevance does this have to International Women's Day other than some other Twitter numpty trying to score retweets??

Said Professor actually got her apology and then had the gumption to tweet back demanding that someone one made the woman a cup of tea and give her the rest of the day off , she obviously didn't seek the lady out for herself as it would've meant time off Twitter .

I don't buy all this IWD guff. What about the equality for men?? When is International Men's Day?

Croc of poo the lot of it!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I thought when it said thread it meant sewing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Just watched Wonder Women, what a load of shyte.

She didn’t even know how to make a sandwich. Bint!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wee Woman wrote:Can't believe I read a story today about some female Professor in England being outraged (on Twitter naturally) at a female cleaner being asked to clean graffiti off a wall relating to International Women's Day.

What made it even worse apparently was that there were a number of male security guards nearby who just stood and watched, like what a f*ckin Liberty eh?!!

Maybe, just maybe cleaning is a cleaners job and security is a security persons job Image. I find it unlikely that they would ever do the other persons job on any other day of the year.

So what actual relevance does this have to International Women's Day other than some other Twitter numpty trying to score retweets??

Said Professor actually got her apology and then had the gumption to tweet back demanding that someone one made the woman a cup of tea and give her the rest of the day off Image, she obviously didn't seek the lady out for herself as it would've meant time off Twitter Image.

I don't buy all this IWD guff. What about the equality for men?? When is International Men's Day?

It's in May I believe

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

International Woman's Day, all feels a bit patronising

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

222toHounslow wrote:Just watched Wonder Women, what a load of shyte.

She didn’t even know how to make a sandwich. Bint!
My daughter thought Wonder Woman was awesome.

So did my husband but I don't think it was for the same reasons Image
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Can't help but think that your woman Frances McDormand missed a trick at the Oscars the other night.

If she'd really wanted to promote equality in Hollywood, she should have just handed her statuette to Gary Oldman rather than accept the '2nd Best Actor' Oscar.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Russ wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:Can't believe I read a story today about some female Professor in England being outraged (on Twitter naturally) at a female cleaner being asked to clean graffiti off a wall relating to International Women's Day.

Maybe, just maybe cleaning is a cleaners job and security is a security persons job Image. I find it unlikely that they would ever do the other persons job on any other day of the year.

Said Professor actually got her apology and then had the gumption to tweet back demanding that someone one made the woman a cup of tea and give her the rest of the day off Image, she obviously didn't seek the lady out for herself as it would've meant time off Twitter Image.

It's in May I believe

19 November Russ, normally I take that day of from the housework
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Russ wrote:

It's in May I believe

19 November Russ, normally I take that day of from the housework
I'll celebrate it in fecking May if I fecking well want to

Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Well womens day comes to an end with the celebration of all things female and I'm sure we all have been enlightened and feel richer for the experience.
The empowerment of feminism resonates within me as a consequence.
We need more of these days just to keep us on their toes but there's only normally 365 of them and they are being used up fast.
I'm dibs on nominating April 17th as national jubblies out day.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:

It's in May I believe

Apparently the answer to the International Men's Day question is 19th November this year. The folks at the IWD stand in work had that answer researched and ready - but then had to volunteer the info as no one actually asked. :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

What did I miss?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Subman had to make his own sandwiches and it didn't go too well. No KFC either. Also, a former Ulster player was following him around trying to sketch him. It was a disappointing day.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Did someone cross examine Bryn by asking him if he coloured in Batman or Superman cartoons ... Or if he had a dog and IF he loved it????? Where were the real questions eh?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:

It's in May I believe

Apparently the answer to the International Men's Day question is 19th November this year. The folks at the IWD stand in work had that answer researched and ready - but then had to volunteer the info as no one actually asked. Image Image
Will there be 'cup cakes' and free pens?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk